Well, being a (former?) gamer, you might appreciate weaponcrafting, lol. Have you considered swordsmithing?

Best Answer

I have considered that actually, just not for a while. Thanks, these are the kinds of suggestions I'm looking for.

Best Answer

Thank's for best answer.

Best Answer

Wood Burning.

Best Answer

Making models.

Best Answer

Well what are your interests. You could take up any number of activities, (hiking, kayaking, snowboarding, running, climbing). If you are creative you could take up programming, or if you like the stars you could get a telescope, make a commitment to a pet, beer/wine connoisseur. Hmm out of ideas for now

Best Answer

All good suggestions. I'm not athletic due to a heart condition and see programming as work. My dog does help quite a bit, had her for a year now. She's the only thing getting me out of the house lol

Best Answer

tamiya models !!

Best Answer

Keeping that beard going is a good hobby. Respect dude. Got me a full face going myself

Best Answer

Ha thanks. I actually let it get down to mid stomach before I shaved it. That's an older pic

Best Answer