pbtt123 pbtt123 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Doing Good

Because it slowly fries your brain, tends to make users aggressive to others, and medium term it reduces your ability to reason, to think properly and will ruin your job prospects.

Longer term it will help you to acquire Alzheimer's or other brain debilitating diseases. Assuming it has not encouraged you onto crack cocaine or some other hard drug, helping you to die young. Ok?

Best Answer

exactly, well done

Best Answer

Hahaha...this guy. Do your research, take a break from posing nude for selfies

Best Answer

There are far more reasons to smoke it than there are not to.

Best Answer

You are, and almost certainly will remain, a first class cretin.

Best Answer

Says the old man with no shirt and saggy man boobs

Best Answer

agreed with the homo guy, you are a complete idiot-psycho

Best Answer

Well, there's the health reasons. Emphysema, chronic bronchitis, lung CA, COPD... same as with any inhaled pollutant. I smoked when younger, but there comes a time when everyone needs to grow up and put down the weed. No kid deserves to have a stoner parent.

Best Answer

Weed kills ambition. Stoned people have zero motivation. Smoke pot alot, and you'll never achieve much of anything.

Best Answer

Hahaha...you sound real informed.

Best Answer

Did you learn that in your DARE classes?

Best Answer

WE didn't have dare classes back in the middle of the last century. I learned from experience.

Best Answer

she is actually

Best Answer

cuz its for people who are ****** lazy and love being in a altered state of consciousness achieved my smoking an organic natural plant

might as well light your own fart and smell it :P

Best Answer

yea, ok

Best Answer

exaclty ! well said!!!

Best Answer

None

Best Answer

Mandatory work drug testing...

Best Answer

If you have a tendency to become addicted, be careful.

Best Answer

I'm just answering this as a response to all the ultra negative answers. I used to smoke weed everyday. During that time, I won a beauty pageant, completed high school with a 3.8, and worked at my job and got a raise. Weed doesn't affect you horribly. It has even been proven to freeze cancer cells. It does kill brain cells and can cause some things like depression or anxiety if smoked too often. But it can also aid those things if smoked in moderation. It's a LOT better than alcohol and even cigarettes. And you will not die from smoking it. It does not make you lazy forever. Usually, just during the time you are high. And some people get hyper instead.

Best Answer

psychosis

paranoia

depression

anxiety

lack of effort in everything

and its illegal in most states and countries

meaning most employers wont hire you if take drugs

Best Answer

habitual users have lower GPAs

Best Answer

Well if you have a job, some ambition, a relationship or just want to be productive in any capacity. Don't give me the stoner line that it helps cause it don't. weed pretty much is what you smoke to say screw everything.

Best Answer

can't think of any

lol these answers are sad.

Best Answer

you idiot

Best Answer

I'M the idiot... okay.

Best Answer

yes. weed makes you stupid. and if you're too far gone to notice, you're an idiot. literally.

Best Answer

it's bad, it makes you retarded, it makes you paranoid, it will make you ugly and stupid....it makes you go crazy...you never come back down once you've been up....

Best Answer

I don't have one unless your a kid. :D

Best Answer

Er, it's too expensive?

Best Answer

Well, there's always the gateway drug thing. Not that it'd apply to everybody, but I'm quite certain it is a factor not to be ignored.

Best Answer

everything about it is bad...

Best Answer

Eh, not really. I certainly detest the recreational use of drugs, but marijuana, for example, can actually provide benefits to people with certain medical confdtions, though I am not currently privy to what those conditions or benefits may be, exactly. I simply know that they do exist and are not easily ignored.

Best Answer

It's a quick fix, that gives you other illnesses. It's a mind altering strong of such potency, that you actually think you're smarter, when it's plain obvious that you've turned into a vegetable...

Best Answer

There is some small evidence that marijuana can relieve certain types of pain, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms caused by such illnesses as multiple sclerosis, cancer and AIDS, and might be effective as a glaucoma treatment. However, there are better treatments available for all these conditions.... the only difference is that the more effective treatments don't get you high. Medically, Marinol is the FDA approved drug derived from weed. This is what has been studied as to the medical benefits. It is a purified form of THC and over 400 harmful chemicals have been removed ...the ones that you inhale when using the raw form. A recent study concluded that AIDS patients that smoke weed daily actually have a higher incidence of pneumonia ( PCP ) causing concern that marijuana actually inhibits the immune system. The last thing these people need. Also, another study shows that smoking 3 J's a day is equivalent to smoking apx. 20 filtered cigarettes a day, when looking at lung damage.

I smoked A LOT when younger. So actually have no problem with people doing it. Just dont act like theres no down side. Long term heavy use will **** up your health.

Best Answer

Huh. I honestly didn't know any of that. Thank you for letting me know. Quite interesting.

Best Answer