give your self with full heart

Best Answer

Out in nature.

Best Answer

Home kitchen.

Best Answer

Why kitchen?

Best Answer

So she can see 'where' she is, and will be for the rest of the action. ;-l

Best Answer

In a hot air balloon. <3 <br />
That's how I would want to be proposed to, at least. It depends on the girl. If she likes attention, do it somewhere public.

Best Answer

don't know haven't met that woman well maybe I don't know

Best Answer

You're kidding. <br />
Find out what HER fantasy is for hearing the question and play it out for her!<br />
Listen for clues. Ask her best friend. This is one of the most important moments in her life. Don't just pick the Universal Tour when Jaws pops out of the water (lol)

Best Answer

What if she doesnt have a "fantasy" for it and how do i find out without asking her or giving it away

Best Answer

Ask her bff.

Best Answer

And I guarantee she has one.

Best Answer

go with what you know she likes....a romantic restaurant, put it in the dessert. or take a hot balloon ride, and work up to it. or theres putting it on the big screen at a sporting event. this is all i can think of and only cause i've seen it in tv and movies, just some random thoughts off the top of my head.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

in a very hot or very cold place....

Best Answer

In the vagina

Best Answer

just make sure there's plenty of people to see it. it's like sending her flowers, sure they're nice but if she has an audience when she recieves them, the experience is enhanced tenfold.

Best Answer

I disagree! No people...very private and intimate.

Best Answer

oh, you're right! with the large crowd of people, that creations the obligation to say yes which could make her partially want to say no. i was just on a cruise ship recently and someone proposed in front of everyone so thats what i was thinking of.

Best Answer

creates*

Best Answer

Yeah me too i like private

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer