a doctor goes to school for 8 or more years they should be will compensated for it. but what is to much? in two hours time I spent $22,000 to $25,000 on a surgery more then I make in a year my options were that or die. I make about $16,000 or less the average surgery tech makes $30,000 to $40,000 the average nurse makes about $67,000 the average Doctor makes about $150,000 on up in to the millions
hubinater hubinater 26-30, M 10 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Health

$100k+++

SURGERY costs alot because of

A) GOVERNMENT regulations

B) PATENTS.

C) INSURANCE MARKUP.

D) HOSPITAL MARKUP.

You can do away with these things in MANY WAYS.

Best Answer

Doctors go to school for longer than 8 years if you count the specialty programs that they sign up to take. It depends on the doctor's specialty and if they own a large practice, do research projects, teach in the field, etc. Some highly specialized ones make $1mil or more a year like boutique-style plastic surgeons.

Best Answer

it depends on the type of doc but probably starting pay for an md would have to be at least 150k yr

Best Answer

A good one... or graduating last in class

Best Answer

$70,000 to $120,000 per year

Best Answer