well, i am a muslim gay guy. I dont practice homosexuality, and i dont plan to do so as i think it is not right. I have been searching for a muslim lesbian girl who like me is also not interested in that life style. I want to live a clean life, if your interested reply and w'll see what happens

Best Answer

Hey! Did you ever find one? I am in the same situation....Good luck with everything!

Best Answer

Go to the Mosque on Friday and have a look around.

Best Answer

Mossad

Best Answer

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Best Answer

Dubai

Best Answer

I have found many Arab men are quite open to gay sex, but they do not like being shafted they thinks that's a bit wrong but sticking up a bum hole or getting sucked off is ok, strange I know, I had a friend who told me about when he lived in occupied Palestine and he and his mates used to take it in turns to shag a mare,I cannot see how they could bring themselves to do this but he is not the only one who told me that this has gone on, If I where you I would stay away from Muslim men in general due to this double standard as they really seem to hate lesbians, Find yourself a non religious cosmopolitan western homosexual safer for all of you

Best Answer

Don't do it. If your lesbian be yourself and find a woman. It will only end in heartache if you marry somebody you don't love.

Best Answer

www.planetromeo.com

Best Answer