Free will vs. determinism

Best Answer

that argument could go on indefinitely. unless you simply say to yourself, "what's the point of debating this? I am, whether It is true or not, going to believe it the way I see it."

Best Answer

Exactly. The way you see you will be.
Regardless, its healthy to contemplate

Best Answer

I respectfully disagree, so much as I dislike doing so.some things, while stimulating and provoking to entertain, are in fact a waste of energy. unless of course one is debating with Oneself whereby trying to determine whether One believes in free will or determinism(or what have you). Either way, there is no real KNOWING. all we have is beliefs; beliefs and hopes.

Best Answer

But to come to this conclusion you must have contemplated it at one point, right? This is all I mean

Best Answer

Are u looking for a debate or an all time EP brawl? I would be careful, there are people on here with tatoos and piercings in places we couldn't imagine.......

Best Answer

I don't understand what it is I must be careful of? I'm also not sure what tattoo's and piercings have to do with anything?

Best Answer

Those people can kick our *****? Maybe not but sometimes they justt look bad ***....u should see me when I'm out riding...my bandana scares the h e double hockey sticks out of people....just sayin...(wink)

Best Answer

Haha, I get you(:

Best Answer

Ascension.

Best Answer

For the simple fact that I do not know what Ascension is I don't feel I could debate it without researching, if at all possible.

Best Answer

well One wouldn't necessarily debate it, so much as One would Contemplate it and strive towards the attainment of said action.

Best Answer

Ahh, I see now. Well thank you, you have given me something to think about!(:

Best Answer