A hot lavender-scented bath and hot cocoa can work wonders...

Best Answer

cocoa makes me need the toilet for ages. thaat wont work

Best Answer

uh oh, sorry. How about warm apple cider ? ;)

Best Answer

ummyum. bit hard to get in wales but i think a nice cup of tea will do. thanks for the help.

Best Answer

to have a busy day................to work an get tired in day...................and to pray before sleeping......... and of course eat............ the blood goes in too essential organs............brain or stomec...... you eat somthing not a lot........ too make stamec work so...there will be no enough blood for brain means less oxygene..... that makes brain work slower............and sleep............ and one last thing.............don't ever think about sleeping when you get on your bed................. i think that will help............. i've answered this question..... spiritualy, scientificly, and psychlogicly too......

Best Answer

I find that if I stick to a ritual, I can almost always be asleep very quickly. I always do a couple of solitaire games on the start menu on my computer. Win or lose, I do two. Then I put on an audio book and go to my bedroom. While one disk plays, I do some crossword puzzles or Sudoku. At least 5. Then I do about 15 minutes to a half hour of knitting or crochet until the first disk ends. Then I put on the next disk, and turn out the lights. Lie down and close my eyes. Before the disk ends, I am asleep. Okay, I know, I have to listen to it again the next day, but it gets me to sleep. it is the ritual which does it for me. Choose your own ritual, and make it part of your sleep time routine. See if it helps.

Best Answer

Getting tired first works for me,now as for ways of getting tired ,thats a whole nother question

Best Answer

well how do u get tired. ive not slept for two days. i need to sleep but i cant

Best Answer

Think of nothing but happy/peaceful thoughts and those thoughts will eventually send you to sleep... That's how I get to sleep.

Best Answer

think sleepy thoughts.

Best Answer

Think of nothing , empty your thoughts and sleep will be sooner than you could ever imagine . <br />
An active brain is an awake brain with to much worry .

Best Answer

In R.E.M. No , Then your in dream state .

Best Answer

yep, mine doesnt either ..... you may be bipolar,where ur thoughts are manic....

Best Answer

Gypsyblu : Then that is allowing your thoughts to control you , I fall asleep in five seconds if need be as the thought process is either on or it's off , Very Simple .

Best Answer

close your eyes and just lay till you fall asleep.

Best Answer

Sleeping pills..

Best Answer