no one around me speaks it
usernameuphup1 usernameuphup1 18-21 8 Answers May 15 in Doing Good

Visit the country or London (every language spoken here)

Best Answer

I lived in a country for 6 months and still don't speak the language fluently/ even very well.

Best Answer

It takes time, a new born baby takes at least 3 to 5 years to learn its native language!

Best Answer

I've been studying the language all my life

Best Answer

If it's Spanish, find a job at a nursery. If it's French, visit Paris on vacation this year. If it's anything else, explore the culture as much as u can in the us, then travel to that country.

Best Answer

Best Answer

What language is it?

Best Answer

Hebrew. Israeli's sadly almost all speak English

Best Answer

Oh.. Didn't expect that one lol
Yeah idk.. I mean I guess just keep practicing and try to find ppl that do speak it more

Best Answer

what were you expecting?

Best Answer

Honestly... Gaelic, Polish or Japanese or something else like that.. Those are pretty challenging

Best Answer

haha have you tried Hebrew?
I also want to learn Russian and Arabic

Best Answer

Lol no but I might now that you you said that. Russian and Arabic are also supposed to be really hard so you might wanna start making some reservations at a fine Arabic or Russian hotel lol

Best Answer

if you know Hebrew Arabic is not so so hard and vice versa. I know a bit of both and I grew up hearing more so at least I have that. I wish they had taught us

Best Answer

Lol I know how u feel. My grandparents are 100% polish but my mom was adopted so I've always wanted to learn polish (other than the swears)

Best Answer

lol yeah.

Best Answer

I learned in high school - took four years of Spanish

Best Answer

can you go and live in mexico now?

Best Answer

Yep, I could.

Best Answer

haha I mean live and be understood everywhere, fill out documents

Best Answer

Rosetta Stone is alright but in the end, the best way to learn a language is go visit a country where it is spoken often.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Rosetta Stone

Best Answer

my friend had that in school instead of a teacher. she doesn't know the langue well

Best Answer

Where I live, the school board does evening classes for adults and saturday morning classes for the children. I took sign language. There are also continuing education classes at colleges.

Best Answer

that's really cool. where do you live?

Best Answer

Canada

Best Answer

ah that does not help me. which providence (is that what they're called?)?

Best Answer

find someone in another country to Skype with

Best Answer

my Skype isn't working., stupid windows 8. do not buy it!

Best Answer

windows 7 all the way

Best Answer

I tried, they didn't have any of them at the time when I needed

Best Answer