I normally have a regular voice when I talk, but when I sing, it sounds like I'm whispering! I can't help it! Two years ago I could sing any song I wanted! Do girls' voices change durning puberty? How can I get my voice back to the way it was?
lovaticforever13 lovaticforever13 13-15, F 6 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Health

To get what most people call a powerful singing voice, I once had a music teacher tell me to bow at the waist so my head was upside down and sing. When singing you want to imagine your voice flyingout of the top of your head, andits easier when you feel like is falling out. It all sounded crazy but after a couple times it really worked.

Best Answer

what does the audience think of your voice?

Best Answer

I sang for an audience at a fall festival, and they all thought I was great

Best Answer

well stop worrying and continue with the practise, best of luck, takes balls to sing to an audience.

Best Answer

It was fun :)

Best Answer

Practice Practice, Practice .. this is also a chance for you to find new things to sing and expand things you can try. Its all part of the growing phase. Same thing happens even to older people as well.

Best Answer

Use a microphone

Best Answer

I do use a microphone, it's the tone of my voice, I always sound like I need to clear my throat, but I can't!

Best Answer