nuttybooker nuttybooker 41-45, F 11 Answers Mar 24, 2012

Make him feel like he is the only man that matters....

Best Answer

Call him tiger

Best Answer

And tell him to call you Mary Jane.

Best Answer

Haha, that's exactly where I got it from

Best Answer

Best Answer

lingerie

Best Answer

very good idea, one i have thought of , but the budget is tight till next month.

Best Answer

can cheap out on love, I learnt that from women

Best Answer

Well is he out of high school yet? LOL Just kidding... I know he graduated last year ! <br />
Really now, Why is he shy? Did he have a bad experience with a previous lady?<br />
Well what ever the case may be tell him that you are taking him on a cruise. <br />
Then book a a trip on a NUDE cruise and do not tell him that it is a nude cruise until he gets on the ship.<br />
SURPRISE !!! He will not be shy for long !

Best Answer

lol yes he has graduated, he is 49 and the only other sexual relationship he was in was with his ex-wife. Like I said he is very shy, didnt even know i liked him at first, then didnt know what to think. Its so cute and frustrating lol. cruise is a good idea.

Best Answer

YOU WILL BE AMAZED !!! There are travel agencies that deal with this http://www.cruisenude.com/
You can go to the AANR.com website for nudist camps and beaches all over the world, and there may be one right around your home too.

Best Answer

Ice... whip cream... handcuffs... (or my personal favorite, SILK scarves and feathers)

Best Answer

Let him feel in charge to wake up and shake off his shyness. Tell him it is his night and have him remove your clothes and tell you what to do. Give him some hints about what you like. "Tell me to spread my legs for your tongue, tell me lover and I will do whatever pleases you." Be patient with him, let him know you trust him. Maybe start the night by watching a sexy movie. If you like shoot-em up thrillers, try True Romance. Patricia Arquette and Christian Slater have never been sexier.<br />
After he gets a little courage, then you can trade and playfully negotiate who is in charge. Maybe he needs to feel like the initiator, so let him feel in charge and see where it goes. If you awaken his sexual confidence then the rest of his life will lift up. And I hope he finds that there is absolutely nothing sexier than a confident woman.

Best Answer

Thats pretty much what ive been doing, and so far it works good, Ijust think maby candles or something would make it more tempting.

Best Answer

have him do a speech on how much he loves you in front of a bunch of people

Best Answer

Try new and unusual places..

Best Answer

Tease him about things that he shy~

Best Answer