bigdaddyhec86 bigdaddyhec86 22-25, M 11 Answers May 18, 2011

I dont think there is a good way to tell a woman her cooking is bad, unless you prefer to starve..Honestly though, if its that bad, maybe cook her a meal or two..and show her how to cook them. Turn cooking into something you both share. It will show her that you care and want to spend time with her and at the same time you will have some say in what goes into the food.

Best Answer

the only answer i can use, click, best answer

Best Answer

Have you tried 1. joking about it... and 2. not eating it... both of which will have her very angry at you very fast :/ There is no GOOD way to tell a woman her cooking sucks... and btw from experience, all women-who-aren't-your-mom cook badly according to men... my husband hates my cooking and won't touch it w a ten foot pole, but then I gave a few of my recipes away to a college kid and he cooked it and got complimented by all his roommates on how wonderful a dish that was... so it's all in the point of vue ;P Maybe you're just being too picky and difficult...

Best Answer

After long years of imprisonment, I realize that a little salt is the best sauce.<br />
Hence any food made by my wife is the greatest banquet.<br />
Why should I think of any words to praise gluttony?

Best Answer

Bring home take out a few nights in a row.

Best Answer

suggest you cook the next meal together,and then tactfully show her which bits are wrong.

Best Answer

which would be everything

Best Answer

Start cooking yourself and shut up

Best Answer

spit it out

Best Answer

Cook yourself.

Best Answer

miss, you need to work on your cooking..

Best Answer