engineman engineman 46-50 36 Answers Sep 9, 2010

I would say that spankings are essential. You really cannot make her understand without them . I recommend looking up domestic discipline on google where you can find some brilliant information on how to carry these out effectively. You will need to not only spank her when she has been disobedient, but also carry out regular 'maintenence spankings' to remind her of her position as submissive to you.<br />
I would also suggest a variety of other punishments. Cornertime is excellent and can be used with spankings. For example, after a spaking make her kneel in the corner with her reddened bottom exposed, for a length of time. My husband has made me kneel in the corner, with my head on the floor and reddened bottom high in the air for 20 minutes. When the time is up I have to kiss his feet and beg for his forgiveness before I can join him on the sofa for a cuddle. <br />
This has worked really well and has really taught me how to be obedient and submissive. I hope this helps.

Best Answer

What is wrong with you???

Best Answer

You sound like a wonderful girl holly and I wish I could have seen the look on gumshoes face when she read your comment. Lol. I have quite the anti-fan club going here, can't please them all, oh well, thats life. Take care.

Best Answer

oh-oh. U went and fed that TROLL, gumshoejane.
plz DON"T FEED the trolls.

Best Answer

Yes yes this is DEFINITELY a whipping offense., NO TROLL FEEDING.! lol

Best Answer

I'm engaged to a very strict older man and he uses my hairbrush on my bare bottom, then I have to go stand in the corner until I calm down, and am ready to behave.

Best Answer

Come here, this older man will buy a truck load of hairbrushes if you will marry him.!!!

Best Answer

how sad that your first thought is of a two year old. So who is the sick-o here? Come on a woman's rear-end is far more developed and therefore more receptive than a toddlers rear-end. IF you had any children you would now that a swift pat on a heavily padded area cause no harm to a toddler other than hurt feelings. and no I am not promoting the hitting of children or women.

Best Answer

Definitely a bare bottom belting...and an early 7 o'clock bedtime!

Best Answer

Why not both? Butt naked bare *** spanking with corner time either before to reflect on what’s about to happen to her butt. And or after so that she has time to collect herself and meditate on the source of her pain and why she is in this situation to begin with. Extra stokes if she takes to long getting ready getting naked. Extra strokes if she resists to much. Placing her hand behind her to protect her backside, or kicking to much. If she understands this before hand then she will more than likely take what is measured out not wanting extra swats. Her standing naked with her glowing red butt exposed to you will reinforce this and enhance the experience for you and her. Good luck.

Best Answer

My husband has spanked me and then make me sit in a wooden chair and write I must obey my husband. Corner time is also good and makes a woman think about why she was punished.

Best Answer

I agree with most of the women who have answered. The most effective form of correction for my wife is a hard spanking. Corner time is a good addition to reinforce obedience and think about her behavior.

Best Answer

Spank her - use your hand unless she has a high tolerance and is too stubborn then you may need to use a switch - switch on the backs of the thighs hurts the most but it leaves bad welts, you could also put her in her room or take her money and burn it in front of her, do what you have to without going too far, If it gets too bad, just throw her out or leave and give her time to think about her stupidity.<br />
A man has a right to make his wife obey with a little corrective contact (nothing too harsh), idiot infested Western society doesn't agree though so be careful if your in a Western country or Australia.

Best Answer

I did not mean to agree with you, you PSYCHO! Who the hell do you think you are???? What you are advocating is assault, and Id love to see you try any of this crap on me! I would show you assault!

Best Answer

ok grasshopper

Best Answer

women must enter into marriage knowing that they have entered an agreement to obey and respect and receive punishment when necessary

Best Answer

Incorrect, he is both

Best Answer

GOD disciplines those HE loves. Men have the right to own, rule and discipline their wives. That's what marriage is, the rib returning to the man, becoming a part of him and under his ownership and rule. People make twisted, wrong or false marriages all the time, but it is not meant to be that way.

Your arguments don't change the nature of what marriage is meant to be or a mans rights over his wife or a woman's obligations to her man.

Best Answer

You are not qualified to 'correct' me.

Those passages of the bible are certainly among the worldly Christians favorites to misquote. You are misunderstanding their meaning, if you read the Bible like you would read a story instead of isolating and 'interpreting' small passages you would see that the context is not what you claim to think it is. The new testament clearly says that women are not equal to men and even in the new testament times there were no female apostles chosen, that is because only men can hold the highest offices. Women these days have been taught to be arrogant and vain, why should they care or want to be considered equal with beings which they clearly are not, better they should accept what they are and that they were made smaller in all ways because being small is their purpose. Lots of men are superior to me, also angels, I am not fussing about it, insisting they all act like I am their equal and handicapping themselves to feed my conceited illusions. I am happy just to be what I am, to strive to become better, not to usurp others but to just be better. All that good stuff about 'their is neither Jew nor gentile nor man nor woman' is to say that the restrictions for who is allowed to seek and obtain Salvation are not marked by such boundaries, thanks to Christ. The Bible doesn't contradict itself, it says women were made for men, not men for women and that they are the weaker vessel and that they are to obey their Husbands as their earthly lord and that they are bound to him as long as they both shall live. You want to bring up animals and nature, among mammals the larger gender is always in charge, while the smaller ones may perform a lot of tasks and serve the family, the bigger ones set down the law and provide the real protection. Humans are obviously and clearly and inextricably naturally patriarchal, like most other mammals. The females tend to a lot of day to day minutia but the males not only could do it without them but they always rule and govern and protect and provide and enforce. The new testament didn't destroy the old testament nor did a new GOD come along. Some of the Hebrew laws concerning sacrifices and eating of meats and a few others were fulfilled and what was left of the Hebrew laws were not largely placed upon the gentiles to keep. But other than those things it is still the same. The bible neither instructs us nor forbids us from physically disciplining our wives, it is an individual concern for individual families to deal with (in my opinoin most western women and their families would greatly benifit from placing greater restrictions on them and using corperal discipline to enforce accountability, and I know I am right - but its an individual thing and most men lack brains, hearts and guts to carry it out correctly). Of course, discipline or not we are to love our wives at least as much as we love ourselves but in my world that means drawing a clear hard line that certain things wont be tolerated and there will be harmless but tangible consequences when the parameters I set down are not respected. If you are farsighted, which I doubt you are, you would see many problems in the future, discern their causes and then evaluate the least harmful and most direct solution to them. This I lovingly do on behalf of my women and my family and the community around me, and this also I want done for me by others who having greater authority also share my empathy, sense of justice, merciful temperment, logic, foresight, benevolence and reverence. Few are equal, true equality is an overrated rarity. We all have our place in a great hierarchy and we should rather have dignity and integrity in our roles and be happy to be what and who we are (only in THE LORD) than to live in an envious puffed up imagination.

Best Answer

Wow, what a load of pure unbiblical illogical ridiculous crap. You are willingly deluded woman and you have made up your own false doctrine. You shall certainly not teach or be an authority over me spiritually. I hope you get straight with yourself and repent someday. Bye bye.

Best Answer

Wolfmankay ,
YOU have a problem with women. You have very serious mental health issues and require psychiatric help.
I find it laughable that somehow you think that because woman was made for man that that somehow makes her inferior! What a fool you are! Men NEED women you idiot! Women provide affection, sympathy , wisdom, support and companionship for men. How on earth is that inferior???
Also Christ the son submitted to his father. No one would ever suggest Christ inferior , yet he submits!
In a healthy relationship both husband and wife submit. It's the only way!

Best Answer

Ah its you again gums. You are of course wrong as usual. While men do need ovums to continue the race, and the services of females can be pleasant, when they are properly servile, but those services or the presence or efforts of females are not essential to men and men can and often do live without them (especially the husbands of feminists). It is precisely the inferiority of women which is their natural value, when they presume to be equal they botch their appeal (except to desperate little boys who will ever envy the satisfaction which only real men such as myself ever obtain). Females are still needed for healthy reproduction but thats all, and that can and should be obtained from openly submissive natural women OR can be (though I do not necessarily advocate) scientifically worked around or can be (though I do not necessarily advocate) taken by force. Only future men (children) 'need' women, competent grown men do not 'need' women at all, even handicapped men can be cared for by other men. As for GOD and GOD as CHRIST, THEY ARE both GOD but part of GOD WHO IS THE FATHER has a -->superior<-- rank and awareness and ability and authority in Heaven, just as men have over women on earth. In a healthy relationship inferiors submit to their superiors and superiors do their duty by the inferiors. Neither I nor anyone requires any psychobabble nonsense, as it is one of many problems in society today, but we ALL need to just stop imagining things and GET REAL. Men ≫ women

Best Answer

It's very sad Pam.
Most of these "men" are narcissistic sociopaths and I'm not even sure people like cwred are even female and if they are female then they must have been victims of abuse as kids and feel this is all they are worth.
It makes me angry especially being the mother of a daughter( also have 2 awesome boys!) whom I teach on a daily basis to stand up for herself and be strong.

Best Answer

You are exactly right Pam!
Even from a Christian stand point , Christ was the first feminist standing up for women, protecting their rights and considering them as human beings worthy of respect and dignity.
The son of GOD was borne of a woman, comforted by women during his greatest need and a woman was the first to witness his resurrection! Make no mistake women are beloved and treasured by our Lord . "Men" like wolfmankay are in error and need to repent for their ungodly behaviour.

Best Answer

When my husband disciplines me he starts with corner time. The length of time I'm in the corner varies. I have been there from 5 -20 minutes. He then calls me over has me lay on my stomach on the bed. He will ask if I know why I'm being disciplined. Once I answe he will pull my pants down and spank me. He generally uses a leather strap. The spanking is not very long although at the time it seems a lifetime. Then I go back to the corner. He will call me over for a second time and spank me again. After its all over he holds me and we talk about it.

Best Answer

Yes. I spank my wife whenever I feel she needs it, when she gets out of line or acts up. Usually with a hairbrush over my knee for a good 5-10 minutes or a sessions with my belt while she's over a chair or stool. And then after almost every spanking she is to stand in the corner, nose to the wall, skirt up, to think about what just happened and why she was punished.

Best Answer

A bare bottom spanking with the belt is essential. Corner time is a nice to add afterwards but spanking is most neccessary!The spanking should be long and hard enough to really hurt! Corner time is most effective if I have to show my red bottom and stand there for at least an hour.She must thank you for her spanking and promise to be good before you let her out of the corner. A lecture before the spanking and during corner time helps too.

Best Answer

be glad its her and not me because you would have a black eye if you wanted to make this one behave

Best Answer

The belt on the bare *** is the best way to spank a girl/woman to get her to behave. Then possibly some corner time to follow.

Best Answer

A punishment causes a stress situation where you cannot really reflect about the reason of scolding and the necessity of noticeable consequences. A spankee needs the possibility to reflect on deserved scolding. Otherwise all words will fall flat. To my mind cornertime should usually follow a spanking. It is foolish to ply one's trade again as soon as spanking is over.

Best Answer

classic spanking four step<br />
1.corner time nude nose and toes to the wall 5-10 min holding paddle belt behind her back.<br />
2.make her kneel before you holding out the "tool" an ask in aflashion like this <br />
Sir,I have been disobedient / disrespectful ect .your wife require you discipline I have disappointing /disobeyed you and my punishment require a spanking at your hand that i my redeem myself in your eyes and be forgive for my bad behavior<br />
3. always start with a 2-min hand spanking 75-100 bare hand on bare bottom as a warm up .this burns of your residual anger and frustration and prepares her for the actual punishment usually 25-50 with hair brush at 1/4 to 1/2 strength never use actual force you will hurt her in ways you don't intend paddles and brushes sting but don't welt of bruise deep muscle like and of a switch or cane.Stop in the middle to scold or question I often do this after the hand spanking and before applying a hairbrush or paddle.<br />
4 place her on your lap so her bottom is making complete contact,ask her to apologize for her behavior and explain that she earned he puishmentcomfort he and have your way with your humble obedient well disciplined submissive wife.

Best Answer

My husband finds that a bare bottom spanking with his belt or a paddle is most efficient. <br />
I'm required to bring him the paddle (or belt if hes not wearing it) and pull down my pants and panties and lean over the bed or his lap. The spanking lasts long enough for me to become submissive.

Best Answer

Combination. But nude spanking is clearly the best for most people. The belt is highly effective.

Best Answer

Chuckle. We Wouldn't want him to get any ideas.

Best Answer

belt on the bare *** is the best punishment

Best Answer

well im new at all this im a 18 year old lady, i asked about 6months ago for my boyfriend to put me over his knee and spank me. when he looked at me i wanted to run away cus i didnt even want to ask in the first place. He kinda blew me off like i was kidding but later he asked me why i said that and i told him because i have one mouth on me and that i could and would make him fell like **** for the hell of it, that i would fight and fight some more tell him no and that he will let me. I told him that i couldnt believe that he let me walk over him like that and that it showed me that i really couldnt count on him to be there if i really needed him. that i would always fell that he would leave me because i em disrespectful. I looked him in the eye and told him that we would not last if he didnt and that i couldnt be with him if he let me walk over him. well he did it and i laughed at him right after he was done i know right stupid but he let me and he said that he just didnt understand what he was to do. well yes he did bend me over pulled my pants down and spanked me but the force behide him was for a 2year old. it didnt hurt and didnt show anything. so he quit i pushed the subject on him for a very long time because i wanted him to see that i ment it and i want him in my life as the man i need to help me. It took alot of pushing but he started it up about 2weeks ago. im now spanked for 5mins every other day untill he fills that i have learned that i cant talk and treat him like that. i have two bruses one on both cheeks and they hurt to sit down he has made me cry once when i tryed to hit him while i was getting spanked stupid i no. he says its working he can tell that i have been alot sweeter. but i still dont see it i dont know whats wrong with me it hurts like a b**** and i want him to stop so bad but right when he is done i can care less i havent told him that because he is trying and i dont want him to give up again i know this is somethink we need but how do i fix myself from this problem. its hard to spank me i no it is for him because there are three kids at my house and my mom and at his there are to many to count we dont get free time so its not like he can do anything i just wish this could all be fixed. we dont want are familys to no about us being in a DD so we cant just go to a room everyone will hear us. idk what to do im ashamed of myself and i admit it but what can help?

Best Answer

Wow you are young to be admitting ALL this.!!!
You have a house full I admit. I would give you a good whipping when the chance arises. I hope you luck, you found like a lovely woman that just needs a sore bottom to get herself straight. :-)

Best Answer

i would say both...spanking is the punishment and corner time to reinforce a submissive behavior. it works for me

Best Answer

You have NO RIGHT to assault your wife!!! I would love for you to try and "correct" me, I would show you what it truly means to see a woman scorned! You make me sick! You do not deserve the love of a woman!<br />
Go to hell!

Best Answer

I apologize to you, most of my anger is intended for woodsmankayl.
I assure you that I am not submissive by nature. I am both intrigued and appalled by this lifestyle. It isn't for me, but seems to work for some.
Most of that was intended for that other individual, in fact i was mostly consumed by may feelings of rage towards him when I wrote that, sorry again.

Best Answer

she's very anti-female because she doesn't respect a woman's right to choose to live this way...it's a disgrace

Best Answer

I honestly do not understand some peoples apparent need to live this way. It is foreign and more than a little disturbing to me.
I am very pro- female I assure you.
I will try to resist the urge to comment anymore on these stories, and will no longer read these stories as I find them very depressing and sad.

Best Answer

I find your dried up crotch depressing and sad. GTFO

Best Answer

Cwred,
You are a very good and loving wife. As the cherished, adored and loved wife of an excellent and caring husband I am baffled by your anger and unhappiness.

Best Answer

Shut the **** up *****.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Get a man

Best Answer

I have a man and I have 3 children.

Best Answer

Lucky you, don't ever address me ever again

Best Answer

For the record, you are the one who addressed me first here.
Good bye.

Best Answer

Nope!!! You've been harassing me a long time you old *****

Best Answer

i think bare *** spanking is more better because once if u go 4 a corner time ,she wud hear what all has been told and just forget it the next moment but if the pain of spanking is there ,she wud keep it in her mind 4 ever.........hope this answer helped u

Best Answer