Rivfader Rivfader 26-30, M 13 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

To wiggle my nose

Best Answer

I can wiggle my nose! :D

Best Answer

To attain wisdom.

Best Answer

To travel the world and see new and exciting locales, or partake in time travel if given the opportunity

Best Answer

Make Videogames, Become a Judge. Own a real samurai sword.

Best Answer

Hm, a BDSM-loving, video game making, judge...with a katana....I'll watch the movie, when you get famous for it, lmao!

Best Answer

I have RPG Maker so the videogame part is within reach, The katana will have to come when I have my own place, and judge will be later on possibly. It could happen. Like Politicians haven't had fun in the bedroom? Just ask Bill Clinton or JFK.

Best Answer

Lol! Hell yea! Smokey Mountain Knife Works has some good katana deals, if you're interested, btw. They have some really good quality ones that are carbon, and folded over like 600, or 800 times, and they're expensive, but they also have some pretty sturdy stainless steel ones, that are cheap as hell, if you just want one to "play" with, which is what I do, lol!

Best Answer

To marry Jody Foster.

Best Answer

to be a lifelong illustrator

Best Answer

I want to be an actress. I know that's never going to happen though.

Best Answer

I've always wanted to be able to sing and play an instrument.

Best Answer

You should learn! It's hard at first, but totally worth it, if you have the dedication!

Best Answer

If only I had the money for lessons.

Best Answer

ive always wanted to sing.....but i sound so country lmao

Best Answer

To live until I was old

Best Answer

To own a 1966 Lotus Elan S2 convertible.

Best Answer