doggymaster doggymaster 31-35, M 8 Answers May 22, 2011

Maybe you just don't turn her on any more.

Best Answer

Life is not all about sex.

Best Answer

I'd like to address your post --- but I remain confused. You stated: "when his woman is no longer sexually active and has no reason to complain when the sex is g" By "g", I'm assuming you mean "gone".<br />
I'm confused about just "whom" is "complaining"? Is it you or she?<br />
If it is you who are complaining, then, as a man, I understand. If it is she --- then, I'm enlightened.<br />
Men and women are not sexually compatible. Biologicaly, men are "goal-oriented", in that their sexual agenda is to "get off". Women, however, have a completly different biological agenda. Their sexual agenda is to "bear children" and attempt to "satisfy" their man. It doesn't always work out that way. <br />
The point is: men need to "get off". Women do not share that need. They can go without sex for an indeterminate period of time.<br />
Men and women are actually not sexually compatible. Men are driven by hormones and testosterone, and the need to "get off". Women do not have that need. I'm not suggesting, for a moment, that women don't want to or need to have sex --- it's a biological differerence. However, the differentia lay in the fact that ---- in plain and simple English ---- women can "do without it". Men? I don't think so. Men NEED to "get off". <br />
To answer your question: your mate has to understand, that, as a man you have "needs" that have to be fullfiled. You need to talk to her about this. If she doesn't understand nor accept the "male side of the equation"? Then, you have a problem.<br />
I am "not inside your family nor relationship" ---- therefore I only offer (the above) as an outsider.<br />
It is you --- and you wife who have to understand the "male" equation.<br />
I wish you both the best and hope that things work out for you. Regards: Jim

Best Answer

**********. God made your arms long enough to reach your ****, didn't he? Alternatives are: prostitutes, discrete affairs, toys, etc. There's a wide range of options. You don't have to go without.

Best Answer