archipatz archipatz 22-25, M 16 Answers Jul 8, 2012

A person of faith who has the courage to make up theire own mind about what they believe and not follow blindly the beleifs of others

Best Answer

One who doesn't like hypocrisy and greed but is spiritual?

Best Answer

The best kind of man! Churches on most occasions are false religion. Religions involvement in war, terrorism, and the toleration of child abuse has led even prayerful people to say i dont believe in God. Why? Put simply bad people have done bad things in the name of religion. The apostle Paul told christian overseers that "from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away discpiles after themselves..." God Jehovah is actually disgusted with false religions, in fact, Gods word (bible) holds false religions responsible for "the blood...of ALL those who have been slaughtered on earth." revelation 18:24 Because false religion has failed to teach the truth about God, whose very essence is love, those religions are bloodguilty in His eyes. Jesus will judge all religious hypocrites Matthew 7:22,23 - "Many will say to me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophecy in your name?'...Yet then i will confess to them: I never knew you! Go away you workers of lawlessness."

Best Answer

Most church going Christians are actually "Paulians"... because they follow Paul's teaching like they are the words of the Christ... but ignore the actual words of Jesus.<br />
Maybe this man has also come to that conclusion.

Best Answer

Excellent point, Gwyd.

Best Answer

I think you call that person Jewish.

Best Answer

Thanks for the laugh!

Best Answer

You don't have to go to church to believe in God and be a Christian..this I know for a fact..

Best Answer

A person can be a faithful Christian without the doctrine of church or religion. All you need are Jesus' words from the Bible.

Best Answer

OOhh this is me! I believe in God's 2 commandments, "Love thy neighbour as thyself" and "Love me with your whole, heart and strength". The other principles that the Vatican say are just plain tosh to me. E.g: The Pope is infallible.. yea says who?

Best Answer

A true believer in Christ

Best Answer

Maybe he realises there are no new testament churches today and seeks to please God not man.

Best Answer

Non-Christian?

Best Answer

An enlightened one.

Best Answer

Heaven don't just wait for those who congregate.

Best Answer

Well here we go...I believe in God. I see God around me everyday, I feel him in my heart, I feel him in the hearts of others. I can't imagine a universe of this complexity without a creator. However...I do not believe in organized religion...at least not in the sense of only one being right with all others being wrong. Religion originally had two purposes. One to help explain the unexplainable, and two, to give society a reason to follow civil rules and not just fall into anarchy. Of course the churches perverted the message to create more power and control for themselves.<br />
My favorite quote is from Satan,( evil or what ever you wish to call it )...<br />
" Religion is my greatest invention! "<br />
Think about that for a minute...

Best Answer

Religion was never satans idea...that belonged to God first so technically he is lying, all he does now is twist it to make it his own with many different versions...mostly to try and make people turn away from God

Best Answer

I don't need to be in churches to prove my love to God! ;)

Best Answer