Trixie1981 Trixie1981 26-30, F 12 Answers Oct 3, 2011

Trixie1981 My son did that, it blew him across the lounge and he was out for around ten seconds, he had curly hair to start off with, now it is even curlier. But vitamins in the right doses and exercise on a regular basis is far more positive.

Best Answer

A car battery usually does the trick for me!FOR ME....FOR MEEEE$%#&^%^EEEE!!!!!!!

Best Answer

It usually helps me if I put on a song I really like and do a few step aerobics. Simple, but the hardest part is getting started. Once I'm going, then my energy level will go up and stay with me for a while. <br />
It always seems to be the beginning that is the most difficult. Like when it's time to cut grass. I put it off and dread it until I get going. After that, I can mow the entire yard without getting tired. <br />
A body temp shower can wake me up too, though briefly. I just have to get going before I get all sluggy again. <br />
And sometimes it helps just to go outdoors or sit next to an open window and breathe in the fresh air. <br />
I can definitely sympathize. I never seem to have enough energy.

Best Answer

The energy to exercise is what I'm lacking

Best Answer

Find a song that you really want to move to.

Best Answer

are you sleeping enough?

Best Answer

I go to sleep late but i feel like i get enough

Best Answer

Fingers in a light socket?

Best Answer

lol now what if i really went and did that?

Best Answer