Normal - 250<br />
Healthy - Probably around half that.

Best Answer

115-150 It would all depend on your fr<x>ame.

Best Answer

stop worrying about numbers and just eat healthy foods. Possibly exercise. Everybody has a different body type, so don't even worry about it. <br />
p.s. puking is ugly.

Best Answer

It shud b around 40-45 kg

Best Answer

Your too young to have to worry about it. Just eat healthy good foods veggies fruits ..get your water in take a long walk or bike ride...enjoy life...and I am just saying but please do not be vomiting I had a friend that did that and she burned her esophagus up doing that...

Best Answer

i have been hospitalized 4 times because of that

Best Answer

:( please don't let it take over your life...you will be much happier if you mabey get some help...my friend finally moved on she is happy she just had alot of pain she had to face and get over and move on.... and she just eats a healthy diet...things we are intended to eat...hugs*

Best Answer

u r 13 don't be worryin about weight

Best Answer

According to the BMI, anywhere in range from 117-154 lbs.

Best Answer

thx

Best Answer

who cares about weight. It's all about the BMI (fat percentage). Weight is inaccurate because muscle weigh more than fat. But since Muscle is more compacted than fat, it probably would be better to measure than to weigh.

Best Answer

thx

Best Answer