Mine is single payer health care.
originnone originnone 46-50, M 6 Answers Jan 24 in Doing Good

I don't have many political positions. I consider them a waste of time. I do have common sense and that is totally inconsistent with any political belief.

Best Answer

Superb answer.

Best Answer

As a liberal, my stance on immigration is considered inconsistent, and I recognise that. But there ARE existing immigration laws, comparable to those in other countries. I don't understand why some people believe they shouldn't be held accountable for breaking them.

Best Answer

Intriguing. I was really hoping you would answer. The president was asked a similar question when he was campaigning in 2007. He referred to workfare.

Best Answer

I am for socialized medicine too. People think this belief conflicts with my mostly libertarian views, but that's because it is a special case really. Because it is the one and only service/product you can't refuse to purchase. You can be walking down the street and suddenly wake up with thousands of dollars in hospital bills without being asked whether you want to pay, because of the nature of the industry. You either have to let hospitals refuse to treat people who cannot pay, which means they die in the street, or you have to pay for all their preventative care. It's inefficient to use emergency rooms for primary care.

Best Answer

Are you generally conservative?

Best Answer

None

Best Answer

Klingon

Best Answer

It depends on who's in what office at the time.

Best Answer