Question of the Day

Victim blaming!! ESPECIALLY when it comes to rape! Saying that "she deserved to get raped because of the way she dresses"... well then might as well put a law that says the rapist can walk free of charge! Since her clothes "provoked" him!! Or how about we stop arresting bank robbers, because apparently the "excessive money" "provoked them" to rob the bank!

Best Answer

I have never seen anything said better than this. Very well done. Thanks. Lets put the rape victims in jail for being provocative and the bank owners in jail for having money lying around in vaults, just asking to be robbed.

Best Answer

Ooh I like that one. I know someone like that.

Best Answer

Everybody Loves Raymond. I despise Raymond, and everything to do with that show.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Now this one is hilarious.

Best Answer

Yep, can't stand that show. I don't see why people enjoy watching others argue. That's not entertaining to me. Ick!

Best Answer

That's why I don't like talk shows or those sports or political shows where they sit at a table and argue.

Best Answer

Jesus died for your sins.

Best Answer

That governments are 'for the people'

Best Answer

The government is OF the people, not for. Yes, that's a debatable opinion.

Best Answer

like all opinions...

Best Answer

Sick people are slackers.

Best Answer

American exceptionalism.

Best Answer

LOL. From all the "likes" your answer is getting I think "Anti-American-exceptionalism" is actually a more popular opinion these days.

Best Answer

Celebs should get paid millions of dollars for their disposable talents.

Best Answer

That everything is alright, and there is nothing to be concerned about here. (i.e., HAARP, Weather Wars, Earth Quakes, people passing this off as crack pot conspiracy theory, tin foil hats, and so on =)<br />
Time to wake the Frack up now, you sleepy ostriches, is all I'm sayin' =)

Best Answer

It's amazing how naive people can be...it's time for people to wake the f*** up!

Best Answer

I don't think that people DON'T KNOW life is a struggle. I think its that people are searching for the good, peaceful happiness, so they don't want to acknowledge the continued hardness ... they HOPE for an end of struggle, so they say, 'everything's alright', to ignore the obvious.

Best Answer

The whole pro-life thing.

Best Answer

I agree with you.

Best Answer

I'm in your circle for a reason, right? ;)

Best Answer

People says there is no God

Best Answer

Yes there is.

Best Answer

NBF, how do you know this for sure. Where is the proof?

Best Answer

How do you know this for sure?

Best Answer

There are people who dictate what you think every day. Including your god, if the texts are to be believed. "Don't lie, don't sin, believe in my son as your saviour.". Seems pretty dictating to me.

Best Answer

Also, the stupidest argument possible is asking someone to offer proof of God's nonexistence. That's like asking me to prove that faeries don't exist. I can't prove to you that something does not exist, even if it's something preposterous like faeries or the Greek god of war. It just doesn't work that way.

Best Answer

I agree. If you think there is no god, I would say don't be an american. It's hypocritical, I think they want to live in a different bubble.

Best Answer

That the recession is over.

Best Answer

That ****** is somehow morally wrong.

Best Answer

commit that

Best Answer

Are you saying that it is not wrong? That it is okay? That a father should be allowed to mess with his daughter and a mother with her son? That all of this is good?

Best Answer

That everyone should be positive all the time. It's more important to be realistic.

Best Answer

I think it depends on the situation. Sometimes positive intentions are easier than reality.

Best Answer

Justin Bieber is a great artist..

Best Answer

Hahahahahahaha ... he can't ever carry a tune. He's just the pop candy of the moment.

Best Answer

Exactly. Lol.

Best Answer

people who say everything happens for a reason haven’t accidentally dropped their entire dinner on the floor ;p

Best Answer

That if America fights to defend other countries, America will be in a better place.<br />
(So Wrong!)

Best Answer

That it's the woman's fault if she was raped. I'm sorry, but even a blind man can see that it's never, ever, the woman's fault, and anyone who thinks that it is, deserves to get their *** kicked.

Best Answer

Anyone who believes that is in all likelihood a rapist.

Best Answer

That taking away guns will stop violence. In the mind of a crazy or insanely angry person, everything could be a weapon. Bare hands can be a weapon, but we can't cut off everyone's hands. Even if we did, a crazy person could still try killing someone without hands.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

YOLO.

Best Answer

Carpe Diem for stupid people.

Best Answer

That men have some drastic tendency to infidelity. Scientific sex surveys don't support that idea

Best Answer

Yes according to one survey men outwiegh the women by less then 3%, not exactly much of a difference.

Best Answer