Questionator Questionator 26-30 199 Answers Feb 16, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Everybody Loves Raymond. I despise Raymond, and everything to do with that show.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Now this one is hilarious.

Best Answer

Yep, can't stand that show. I don't see why people enjoy watching others argue. That's not entertaining to me. Ick!

Best Answer

Me either!

Best Answer

That's why I don't like talk shows or those sports or political shows where they sit at a table and argue.

Best Answer

Victim blaming!! ESPECIALLY when it comes to rape! Saying that "she deserved to get raped because of the way she dresses"... well then might as well put a law that says the rapist can walk free of charge! Since her clothes "provoked" him!! Or how about we stop arresting bank robbers, because apparently the "excessive money" "provoked them" to rob the bank!

Best Answer

I have never seen anything said better than this. Very well done. Thanks. Lets put the rape victims in jail for being provocative and the bank owners in jail for having money lying around in vaults, just asking to be robbed.

Best Answer

Ooh I like that one. I know someone like that.

Best Answer

I disagree with the slogan "hugs are better than drugs"...<br />
Because I've never driven forty miles at two in the morning to ask a guy named Javier to wrap his arms around me.....

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Best Answer

yeah, they say 'with drugs you never need hugs'

Best Answer

LOL ... that would be creepy.

Best Answer

This is great.

Best Answer

Well, then shouldn't you try that as well and then decide which one is better?

Best Answer

That governments are 'for the people'

Best Answer

The government is OF the people, not for. Yes, that's a debatable opinion.

Best Answer

like all opinions...

Best Answer

Jesus died for your sins.

Best Answer

Sick people are slackers.

Best Answer

American exceptionalism.

Best Answer

LOL. From all the "likes" your answer is getting I think "Anti-American-exceptionalism" is actually a more popular opinion these days.

Best Answer

People says there is no God

Best Answer

Yes there is.

Best Answer

NBF, how do you know this for sure. Where is the proof?

Best Answer

How do you know this for sure?

Best Answer

There are people who dictate what you think every day. Including your god, if the texts are to be believed. "Don't lie, don't sin, believe in my son as your saviour.". Seems pretty dictating to me.

Best Answer

Also, the stupidest argument possible is asking someone to offer proof of God's nonexistence. That's like asking me to prove that faeries don't exist. I can't prove to you that something does not exist, even if it's something preposterous like faeries or the Greek god of war. It just doesn't work that way.

Best Answer

I agree. If you think there is no god, I would say don't be an american. It's hypocritical, I think they want to live in a different bubble.

Best Answer

That everything is alright, and there is nothing to be concerned about here. (i.e., HAARP, Weather Wars, Earth Quakes, people passing this off as crack pot conspiracy theory, tin foil hats, and so on =)<br />
Time to wake the Frack up now, you sleepy ostriches, is all I'm sayin' =)

Best Answer

It's amazing how naive people can be...it's time for people to wake the f*** up!

Best Answer

I don't think that people DON'T KNOW life is a struggle. I think its that people are searching for the good, peaceful happiness, so they don't want to acknowledge the continued hardness ... they HOPE for an end of struggle, so they say, 'everything's alright', to ignore the obvious.

Best Answer

The whole pro-life thing.

Best Answer

I agree with you.

Best Answer

I'm in your circle for a reason, right? ;)

Best Answer

That the recession is over.

Best Answer

That ****** is somehow morally wrong.

Best Answer

commit that

Best Answer

Are you saying that it is not wrong? That it is okay? That a father should be allowed to mess with his daughter and a mother with her son? That all of this is good?

Best Answer

Celebs should get paid millions of dollars for their disposable talents.

Best Answer

Justin Bieber is a great artist..

Best Answer

Hahahahahahaha ... he can't ever carry a tune. He's just the pop candy of the moment.

Best Answer

Exactly. Lol.

Best Answer

That everyone should be positive all the time. It's more important to be realistic.

Best Answer

I think it depends on the situation. Sometimes positive intentions are easier than reality.

Best Answer

That if America fights to defend other countries, America will be in a better place.<br />
(So Wrong!)

Best Answer

YOLO.

Best Answer

Carpe Diem for stupid people.

Best Answer

That Chuck Norris is awesome. The entire thing drives me up the wall.

Best Answer

Who, in your opinion is awesome? (not that I think Chuck Norris is, just wondering about what your taste is.)

Best Answer

J K Rowling, who has spent years constructing Harry Potter to the finest detail, as well as losing her own millionaire title because she gave too much of her money away to charity.

Best Answer

That men have some drastic tendency to infidelity. Scientific sex surveys don't support that idea

Best Answer

Yes according to one survey men outwiegh the women by less then 3%, not exactly much of a difference.

Best Answer

(C)rap is good music.

Best Answer