and no, he's not bad looking
heartandsoul555 heartandsoul555 36-40, F 27 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

Probably watched all the failures of relationships and decided not to waste his time.

Best Answer

I've just been too busy at work and never found the right girl.

Best Answer

That's weird. I don't approve.

Best Answer

I don't understand your answer?

Best Answer

He only encountered bad women

Best Answer

He's absolutely brilliant.

Best Answer

Either he hasn't come out of the closet, or he's stashing skeletons in there.

Best Answer

Some just choose not to and remain single.

Best Answer

I've only had one relationship since I was old enough to date, ergo I must be gay. People's logic sometimes...

Best Answer

That is silly. I dont he's gay either.

Best Answer

Maybe the idea of commitment scares him shitless

Best Answer

Maybe he isn't looking to be married.

Best Answer

Perhaps he simply hasn't met the right person and wasn't willing to settle. My brother's 48 and has never been married. He's had longterm girlfriends and seems to be monogamous, but just has never taken that leap. Now in his case, he's also a police officer, and has seen how that profession has broken up many colleagues' marriages.

Best Answer

Shy maybe! I'm 62 and never married!

Best Answer

I'm 48 and I've never been married. I guess I've just never found the right one and it may well be too late now which is a shame. Also the high divorce rate makes me wary - I would marry but I'd have to feel confident I'd found the right one to do it.

Best Answer

That gives me hope, thanks

Best Answer

A quote from Rod Stewart; "Instead of getting married again, I'm just going to find a woman that hates me and buy her a house."

Best Answer

I'm not sure monogamy works for most people. It has only been a recent invention by religion. It wasn't until after the renaissance that marriage was popular. Except of course in the case of the monarchies.

Best Answer

He said he was never married?

He's probably lying.

Best Answer

I doubt he's lying.

Best Answer

I know a couple guys like that. They are attractive and smart. They would love to get married, but just haven't found that special person.

Best Answer

He seems lonely like it would be wonderful to find someone.

Best Answer

What difference in age is there? Do you want kids? Does he??

Best Answer

Ive never been on a date with him. I have kids, they're almost all grown but he seems to like kids. I think he's 55, Im 38, just trying to decide if I should even go on a date.

Best Answer

That is a pretty big age gap. In honesty, I would hesitate just due to 17 yrs between you. That being said, do you feel a real spark between you? If you do, if you really like him...if they gap doesn't matter to you (remember it doesn't seem bad now, but when he is 70 and you are only 53..when he is 80 and you are 63..it may seem pretty big. Just give it some thought. You are the only one who can decide that.

Best Answer

gay, dislikes marriage, broken heart mental illness.That's all I got

Best Answer

Well, thats a good start :)

Best Answer

He wasn't a bad boy when he was young. And he was smart enough not to get involved with the toxic feminist man hating woman of his generation.

Best Answer

He has a very small penis

Best Answer

I have no clue..

Best Answer

Well it was just a guess!!!

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Doesn't want to share his assets with anyone.

Best Answer

hope thats not it.

Best Answer

That would be sad

Best Answer

Well, that was my ex's explanation for this, more than mine!

Best Answer

I have met people like that but he doesnt seem like that..

Best Answer

Well he could be a charmer who was afraid of commitment...or may be he was happy being able to switch relationship

Best Answer

Hasn't met the right guy yet

Best Answer

Best Answer