meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 5 Answers Mar 28, 2010

when two people are together and one of those people are with you to get over their ex.

Best Answer

starship33 is right . Do they work ? Maybe for the person trying to get over their ex , but it totaly sucks when you get used by the rebounder so they can get better by dumping all their hurt on you .

Best Answer

Rebound relationships are formed when two people start dating before one or both had sufficient time to get over the hurt from a previous ended relationship. They typically do not work out but there are exceptions. My boyfriend and I were both recently just out of relationships when we first started dating and we are doing great. I do think though that being friends for years prior contributes to our very loving and healthy relationship, rebound or not. :)

Best Answer

a rebound is a relationship someone gets into as soon as they break up with someone else. They have a rate of working out about the rate of long distance relationships, in short, most of the time no.

Best Answer

Someone who just broke up and quickly hooks up with someone, just so that they are not alone, it's not really for real love. No, and if it did, it's probably not for real love, more for convienience, who's to say, you never know someone could be one of the lucky ones and really find that their rebound is way better and marry them.

Best Answer