Ok so I woke up this morning, and my ear felt kinda stuffy. Like an idiot, I used a q-tip and it clogged my ear up even worse. I've tried taking a really hot shower, putting hydrogen peroxide and warm water in my ear, drinking hot tea, yawning, etc. It's still clogged up and driving me insane. I also have a major phobia of putting anything in my ear so that makes it even more difficult.
sillyginger sillyginger 22-25, F 12 Answers Mar 31, 2011

try some warm olive oil.... wake sure it's warm.... body temprature

Best Answer

There is a Murine ear wax removal kit available OTC at the pharmacy. Try that. Do not stick q-tips or anything elese in your ear, doing that will impact the wax further. Also, as someone mentioned, you may want to take a decongestant too.

Best Answer

Shoe horn

Best Answer

Baby oil pretty much is mineral oil.

Best Answer

Ear candleing is not good... warm mineral oil is the way to go. If the pressure is really bothering you, try a decongestant.

Best Answer

suction pump

Best Answer

I use a divers' trick when i'm flying - block your nose and blow. If one ear is already clear, I block that ear as well. <br />
If your ear has gunk, then a doctor can clear it safely. It doesn't hurt.

Best Answer

before bed put mineral oil in your ear... when you wake up... the build up should be gone

Best Answer

Thanks. I read some articles that said to use baby oil, is that okay too? this is just really frustrating because I'm so scared that anything I put in my ear will make it worse or damage my ear! <br /><br />I tried to lay on my side and put the hydrogen peroxide and water in my ear, but I could only lay on my side for 3 minutes at the most because I was too freaked out! I even held my ear over a pot of steaming water hoping it would loosen the wax!

Best Answer

hair pins

Best Answer