it's from a neil diamond song
Hermey Hermey 36-40, M 7 Answers Dec 3, 2011

a woman who cares about what you can buy her not how you make her feel if you have no money to spend you get no honey and it is the end

Best Answer

I think that is also called a blow up doll.....lol

Best Answer

A blow up doll....really don't know.

Best Answer

yup, Cracklin' Rosie is a song about a blow up doll... a cheap one, at that, but Neil loves her, just the same.

Best Answer

I love that song but never knew that....thanx love.

Best Answer

Never heard of one, and who in their right mind would want to buy one, wouldn't it be better to rent.

Best Answer

No idea. Store-bought as opposed to custom-made? Hmmmm. Never actually listened to the song's lyrics, so that doesn't help me figure it out either.

Best Answer

Okay, googled the lyrics--Ropsie is a poor man's woman, a "store bought" woman meaning she doesn't go fancy, she gets her stuff at the store. In other words, low maintenance, natural, girl next door.

Best Answer

that makes more sense than the other answers about blow up dolls. I'm not familiar with Mr. Diamonds perversions, but I imagine blow up dolls are a new thing and probably weren't made well enough back in the day to sing a song about them. Nowadays I could possibly see some Japanese Pop song being made about one though.

Best Answer

anything store bought is 100% what you wanted. perfect.

Best Answer