futureMD futureMD 18-21, F 27 Answers Dec 9, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

A intelligent, confident, sexy woman who knows what she wants. I love a woman to take the lead sometimes. When she wants me just as much as I do. Just the visual and mental foreplay of her is amazing!

Best Answer

A woman wearing one of my shirts and no pants. Works like a charm --every.single.time.

Best Answer

Sharing a bottle of wine in front of a fireplace and the conversation sharing sexual desires!

Best Answer

Jaw line. There's a certain type of jaw line and facial structure that I absolutely love.

Best Answer

Apart from you, your touch, your taste, your little moans of pleasure?

Best Answer

When a girl looks tooooooo cut in home clothes no makeup sweatpants tshirt

Best Answer

Black lingerie. Works on any type of woman.

Best Answer

Someone who i care about who can use words to ignite my soul. It does not have to be elaborate or even sexual (never hurt though) but it does have to be intelligent and passionate. Beautiful sweet things or even intimate desires whispered in my ear under a cool night sky. Soft kisses on my neck. ...MMmm i am yours.

Not to be confused with a stranger who wants to touch my naughty parts with out even a hello. I have to care who you are first.

Best Answer

Bacon =P

Best Answer

water.

Best Answer

Any mention of giving women oral

Best Answer

satin lingerie

Best Answer

Me going to see my doctor and you walk in instead. You ask if I'm comfortable with a female doctor and I am taking my clothes off before you finish the question.

Best Answer

Confidence, the sound of a woman in heals, just a tease of the sexy lingerie that she is wearing under her clothes.........

Best Answer

Topless pics of you:)

You want my email? lol

Best Answer

Central heating in winter.

Best Answer

ears.......i have really weird fetishes.....

Best Answer

Sexy looking hands

Best Answer

an actual woman

Best Answer

surely you.

Best Answer