Wow the response has been great and I will try to answer all of you. Thanks so much to each one of you! I was told recent ly she is a bunny boiler to the core and I am believing it now. I will try to update here if some of you want to know in a few weeks
NaoLoirasMais NaoLoirasMais 46-50, M 13 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

The only thing I can think of is being repulsive to her. She will definitely leave you alone if she thinks you're the grossest person ever. Lol. That might be difficult or not depending on how far you'll willing to go.

Best Answer

Tried that too. I ate cabbage and other foul gas producing foods. she seemed annoyed but didnt go away. It lasted for weeks.

Best Answer

After reading several of your replies, that girl sounds crazy and obsessive. Why not file for a restraining order? Does she appear to be dangerous at all? I would be freaked out.

Best Answer

Tell her you need some "me time" and that you'll call her when you want to get together with her. Then don't call.

Best Answer

That works for a few days then there is always an emergency to handle. The last one was really an emergency and I should have just dialed 911 ... she had a fever of 104

Best Answer

Well for an emergency OK but for socializing you need to be honest, don't think you're going to be able to get around hurting her to some degree.

Best Answer

I have been thinking of finding a smoking hot girl to play a role for me for a night or two. That may do it.

Best Answer

Might work, but then again it might make her jealous and try harder

Best Answer

Tell her you are entering witness protection.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

introduce me to her as your friend

Best Answer

Tried that one... didnt work

Best Answer

well then obviously she didn't see me, my appearance never fails to scare off anyone

Best Answer

Stop bathing or brushing your teeth.

Best Answer

Dont think that would work with this one but I may give it a try.

Best Answer

oooo that's scary. Good luck!

Best Answer

Divorce her

Best Answer

Not married to her.

Best Answer

How old is she?

Best Answer

LOL She says she is 34 but acts younger .... like three!

Best Answer

Ask her to pay for dinner from now on. Also, refuse tongo to work and/or wear pants.

Best Answer

Really did try that too. Didnt phase her. It does seem to upset her if I let my apartment go dry and not even have a beer in it... I dont really do that I just hide it from her.

Best Answer