will999 will999 61-65, M 1 Answer Aug 17, 2012 in Education

it is only our greed and ignorance that allows us to think we are over populated because we do not know how to share and take care of each other, we are greedy. the wealthy and rich have enough to feed everyone, if they had concern for others then no one would ever go hungry or with out shelter. Just my opinion Hare Krishna

Best Answer

100% correct. Do the Hare Krishna's still hang out at the airport? Haven't flown commercial in 25 year.

Best Answer

Hare Krishna. We are not allowed really anymore, which is good because now we get to hangout everywhere else. Just keep your eyes open you'll see one somewhere.

Best Answer

Maybe, but it is impossible to sustain infinite growth with finite resources. The more we keep feeding a population explosion the bigger it will get with the end result being global starvation. Instead of the wealthy and rich giving food to the worlds poor it would make a lot more sense to give free contraception. Then the whole world could make better use of limited resources to everyone's benefit. Back to the original question. I have never heard an official estimate of an optimum human population for planet earth. Now six billion, and counting ...

Best Answer

Wow you really know your facts you have done your homework. and I now have thought of it and I agree. and i think that maybe an effort from both working together would make even a greater change. Thank you my friend. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

May your God be with you. No insult intended. My best efforts in organized religion always seem to end in disillusionment. While a small number of people do seem to achieve an authentic spirituality you also encounter greed and ignorance among spiritual leaders, the so called 'enlightened' ones. At least I do anyway. Maybe I should just leave them to their fate and concentrate on my own failings.

Best Answer