This is my first time participating in one and I'm not sure what people like to eat haha What is your favorite potluck food?
applethunder applethunder 18-21, F 17 Answers Mar 8, 2012

................. Just whip up Chilly garnished with diced cucumber !<br />
regards.

Best Answer

Garlic toast

Best Answer

Bread pudding. Easy to make, just right for "down-home" eating.

Best Answer

Baked beans, red beans and rice, seasoned brown rice, potato salad, cole slaw, macaroni and cheese, macaroni salad, pistachio salad. I would say fruit salad, but fruit's gotten kinda pricey if you have to serve a lot of people. If you had an ice cream churn, homemade ice cream is great.<br />
Oh...if you really don't want much prep...a tray of buttered Texas toast would probably go over well.

Best Answer

BUNS!

Best Answer

Sweet potatoes. Simple to make. There is a wonderful epicurious recipe which, if I remember is 1/2 stick of butter, 1 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup of orange juice and bourbon to taste for each 2.5 to 3 pounds of potatoes. Cut the potatoes in smaller pieces and cook with the syrup until tender and the syrup reduces. Stir every 15 minutes or so.

Best Answer

Macaroni and cheese, a cupcakes, or a tub of water ice, maybe?

Best Answer

I always bring dessert. Tomato soup cake with raisins, and slices of cheese to go with it. If you really want to bring a hot dish, I like to cut up some chicken into one inch cubes, and cook it in my homemade sweet and sour sauce. Quick, easy and delicious.

Best Answer

Chicken wings and egg salad.

Best Answer

Potato Salad, Coleslaw, deviled eggs, Garden salad are excellent side dishes to bring.

Best Answer

You can never go wrong with crockpot meatballs, and/or pasta salad.

Best Answer

I make a MEAN plate of deviled eggs.

Best Answer