My dad said that he was going to give me a wedgie, but I don't know what it is. Should I be scared?
sharkboy13 sharkboy13 16-17, M 14 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Education

Potato

Best Answer

A wedgie occurs when a person's underwear or other garments are wedged between the buttocks. While a wedgie can be created naturally, the term is usually associated with a prank or as a form of bullying. When a person is on the receiving end of a wedgie, his or her underwear is forcibly pulled up by a second person.<br />
Wedgies are commonly featured in popular works, either as a form of low comedy or as a behaviour representative of bullying. In such works, briefs are usually the type of underpants that are worn by the victim.

Best Answer

creeper

Best Answer

A wedgie is when someone "wedges" your underwear in your butt....so, yes be scared!

Best Answer

It's a little wedge.

Best Answer

its were someone pulls your underwear, and yanks it, then your underwear is in your ***, did this help?

Best Answer

A word.

Best Answer

Iceberg lettuce with cheese olives and tomatoes.

Best Answer

Yes, yes you should. It's a sexual term.

Best Answer

Shhhh....

Best Answer

your underwear will be wedged up your azz

Best Answer

Think normal underwear that turn into a thong with a good ole tug upwards

Best Answer