It's a big breakfast which is big for *you*. You can have a great time on an outings somewhere, and this would be a whale of a fime for *you*. We say we have a whale of a time when we have had the greatest time, a time we really REALLY enjoyed, but it will be personal to *us*. If I am in a group I can have a whale of a time ... but do consider that I might be the only one to feel this way.<br />
It's when you have a nice, big breakfast that you really enjoyed by *your* standards, or a good time that you have by *your* standards. In either case, the 'whale' refers to size or amount, in this case it's food on your breakfast plate or the amount of fun you had on (for instance) a day out.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs, bisquits and gravey.

Best Answer

It's 10 eggs, 10 bacon, 10 sausage, 10 toast, 5 black puddings, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms and a minor coronary episode

Best Answer

Two loaves of fat and a krill spread.

Best Answer