I think its Mirror EP Link What's yours ? (2nd run)
in10RjFox in10RjFox 46-50, M 30 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Teletubbies...... and Smurfs...... evil little bas**rds.....

Best Answer

bahaha.....what about Barney? :)

Best Answer

the worst by any means has been money.

Best Answer

weapons, i guess

Best Answer

BA- no guess

Best Answer

funnily enough the author awarded that plaudit to an answer basically the same as mine, but less coherent and more self-hating

Best Answer

= ]

Best Answer

but should i expect consistency from a nudist who hates mirrors?

Best Answer

*laughs*

Best Answer

[but you're ok fox - i just love language even more than the sound of my own voice - and you're absolutely entitled to make your favourite answer the BA]

Best Answer

I think the worst invention, ironically, is also the best invention, The Wheel. When you ***** away all technologly, and go back to a more basic time, things that were invented, were pretty straight forward, knives, hand axes, etc. It was only when the Wheel was invented that "Technology" took off in so many directions. This led to things like Motor cars to be invented, but also tanks, and fighter aircraft, trains were invented, but also thousands of other inventions to destroy, rather than help Mankind. So yes, i'm going for the wheel, it has assisted us greatly, but also has had a negative impact too.

Best Answer

I cant say thats the worst but it certainly was a harmful one along with gunpowder, generators and batteries.

Best Answer

But think about it, the wheel led to the invention of all other things, cogs, gears, pulleys etc, all these things assisted us to produce the harmful things. You can have a barrel of gunpowder, or a box of bombs, they are only dangerous to the people in the vicinity of where they are made. They become more dangerous when they are widespread, like when they are transported, on trucks, trains, wagons, which all rely on .... the wheel! all technology has depended on the invention of the wheel, to a greater or lesser degree.

Best Answer

That is a great answer!

Best Answer

Propaganda.<br />
At least with weapons you don't have to worry about brainwashing, you can use them to fight for a cause you believe in. Propaganda creates a brain dead populace that function as tools for a government.

Best Answer

I hear you, although I hope in many cases people would outsmart it. Many times in order to survive they just act as being manipulated, but give them a chance to have the real choice and they will do it right . So many people tries to keep an open mind, shall not subestimate, people are very bright, just playing dumb sumetimes.. or by being hit with too much "smart" staff, perhaps, becoming numb? !

Best Answer

Propaganda as pointed out by @ SilenceEvermore , has created a "robot" n law slaves (the so called law abiding).. out of the current generation.. It was Radio n Newspaper , that was used as tool to spread the rule.. and people started obeying it as news... which was something new for them to do.. and that population has now become the mafia and rule the literate n smart young with their half baked awareness. I have faced many idiots arguing with me using newspaper awareness... You can see them infusing you with fears.. when you say something new ... and those with difference of opinion are chided n belittled as an exception.. but larger population remain zombies and become a voice box of the government.

Best Answer

anything explosive. war. a vengeful god

Best Answer

childproof containers.They never fail to irritate me

Best Answer

America, why Columbus WHY !

Best Answer

lol....what did Columbus do?

Best Answer

@ One- kidding, right?

Best Answer

serious?? countries are discovered not invented!!

Best Answer

We have a smartarse over here, YAWN

Best Answer

Reality TV.

Best Answer

Israel.<br />
Eternal war.

Best Answer

Probably Television. it wastes immense amounts of time, makes children and adults unhealthy, and turns people into brain dead zombies.

Best Answer

Religion!

Best Answer

Commercials!!!! I want to scream sometimes! But what good does it do screaming at a t.v. screen? <br />
lol<br />
Or fat! That sucks too!

Best Answer

Fat was not an invention..........really EPians??............

Best Answer

Ok, you are right! I starting thinking how commercials sucked which lead me to associate it with fat. By then, I had forgotten the question. Sorry everyone.

Best Answer

Religion is by far THE worst thing mankind has ever invented. We slaughter each other for religion.

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly!

Best Answer

Idolatry, it inverts humanity.

Best Answer

cell phones........

Best Answer

Money ;C Internet :C Facebook :C Hard Drugs ;C War ;C Sex Industry :C UFC/WWE/WWF :6

Best Answer

Cell phone. Just what did people do before? Every bus, train, supermarket, hospital, bank, just walking the street and there they all chatting on the phone!

Best Answer

Phone by itself has made it worse as humans started kiss &amp; tell ... and cell phone made it worse..

Best Answer

If we ever invent the Time Machine, that will be the worst.

Best Answer

the bra.......constricts, and contorts a perfectly fine creation of God's, so that all women appear similiar....how revolting......uniformity.....yeah, that is really feminine....

Best Answer

a bra makes their **** look better

Best Answer