southernstar2030 southernstar2030 61-65, F 8 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in Community

I think that on some deep social-psychological level we all can relate to zombies.

Most of us have felt that inner numbness of going through the motions.

Many spiritual experiences are a kind of "awakening" from a state of unconsciousness.

I am not into horror movies, but I find myself caught up in the zombie genre. It is metaphorically intriguing.

Best Answer

I totally do NOT believe in them!

Best Answer

You should look up the origins of Zombies and then come back to me. There is truth in the realization that Zombies really are real.

Best Answer

but isin't drugs they take that causes the zombie trance?vodoo thing?

Best Answer

It actually is derived from the effects of a certain fish that when eaten it makes them go into a state of paralysis that resembles death. Voodoo ritual is that they sew the mouths of the dead shut and often graves in Haiti are pretty shallow, so when they would wake up, they would claw their way out and be groaning in pain and confusion still dealing with the disorientation of lack of oxygen the dregs of the poison from the fish. To a highly superstitious and mostly uneducated group of people, they appeared to have returned from the dead to seek vengeance on those who buried them, and thus were called 'Zombies'. That's how it all began.

Best Answer

oh,i see.why eat a fish like that.

Best Answer

They did not know any better.

Best Answer

Google Zombie Ants and be afraid...very afraid....oh wait , that was The Fly.

Best Answer

I don't believe in them either but the tv show The Walking Dead is pretty awesome.

Best Answer

Yep, in Haiti markhall.hubpages.com/hub/livingdead

Best Answer

really?do you believe?will look into site.

Best Answer

It's not what you think, they don't eat brains... and aren't truly dead

Best Answer