navyvet navyvet 56-60, M 16 Answers Nov 15, 2009

ANR is a way to take routine sex, love, erotic behavior to a new undefinable plateau of pleasure for both. Specially for a guy who loves nipple love. Lactation is the ice cream on the pie. The emotional bonding is subtly beautiful. For me, it is the best of the best.

Best Answer

There is no definite answer to this question.. much like asking "what does love feel like." ANR is not ABF... The basics of ANR is that ANR is a relationship that consists of nursing.. whether it be dry nursing or wet nursing is up to the members of that relationship. ABF is adult breast feeding which is solely about breastfeeding adults which would entail drinking milk from that partner. But again there isn't one specific answer to this question because it differs with each individual. You can answer it the way you feel it defines you. However, if you want to delve into it the differing connotations, ANR is about a RELATIONSHIP and ABF is about simply drinking the milk. I'm trying to keep this short and sweet so I hope I made the point for those who were confused about ANR and didn't keep it too short.

Best Answer

ANR refers to "Adult Nursing Relationship" or erotic lactation. It involves a woman breastfeeding her lover for the purpose of mutual sexual arousal.

Best Answer

think there's breast milk involved somewhere ...

Best Answer

Adult Nursing Relationship - more power to ya'<br />
~ as long as there are not diaper changes involved ~

Best Answer

Adult Nursing Relationship. It's when two people share the intimate and loving connection one gets from suckling on a woman's breasts, either dry or wet. It produces "love" hormones that make both parties feel so close. The Bible refers to it several times as the way to keep men from seeking to commit adultery. Their needs can be fulfilled from a woman's breasts even after menopause. Pretty cool!!

Best Answer

please site where in the bible it states this
Thanks!

Best Answer

Proverbs 5:19 ESV /

A lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love.

Song of Solomon 7:7-8 ESV

Your stature is like a palm tree, and your breasts are like its clusters. I say I will climb the palm tree and lay hold of its fruit. Oh may your breasts be like clusters of the vine, and the scent of your breath like apples,

Proverbs 5:18-19 ESV /

Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love.

Song of Solomon 8:10 ESV /

I was a wall, and my breasts were like towers; then I was in his eyes as one who finds peace.

Isaiah 66:11 ESV /

That you may nurse and be satisfied from her consoling breast; that you may drink deeply with delight from her glorious abundance.”

Song of Solomon 7:1-13 ESV

How beautiful are your feet in sandals, O noble daughter! Your rounded thighs are like jewels, the work of a master hand. Your navel is a rounded bowl that never lacks mixed wine. Your belly is a heap of wheat, encircled with lilies. Your two breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory tower. Your eyes are pools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bath-rabbim. Your nose is like a tower of Lebanon, which looks toward Damascus. Your head crowns you like Carmel, and your flowing locks are like purple; a king is held captive in the tresses.

1

Best Answer

I agree with a323109 - try re-word the question or forget you asked it altogether...

Best Answer

It is like an "ATM machine," somewhat redundant, since the "m" means "machine" and the "r" in your phrase means "relationship."

Best Answer

ANR/ABF stands for: A Nursing Relationship/Adult Breast Feeding. ANR/ABF refers to a relationship involving sucking milk from the female breast as an expression of close intimacy. Adult Nursing Relationships depend on a stable and long term relationship of the couple, otherwise it is nearly impossible to maintain a steady milk flow. On the other hand it is frequently reported that breastfeeding has a strong stabilizing effect on the partnership. The breastfeeding woman may experience ******* or a pleasurable let-down reflex.

Best Answer

Man, I'm sorry I asked...

Best Answer

Breast feeding

Best Answer