navyvet navyvet 56-60, M 14 Answers Nov 15, 2009

There is no definite answer to this question.. much like asking "what does love feel like." ANR is not ABF... The basics of ANR is that ANR is a relationship that consists of nursing.. whether it be dry nursing or wet nursing is up to the members of that relationship. ABF is adult breast feeding which is solely about breastfeeding adults which would entail drinking milk from that partner. But again there isn't one specific answer to this question because it differs with each individual. You can answer it the way you feel it defines you. However, if you want to delve into it the differing connotations, ANR is about a RELATIONSHIP and ABF is about simply drinking the milk. I'm trying to keep this short and sweet so I hope I made the point for those who were confused about ANR and didn't keep it too short.

Best Answer

ANR is a way to take routine sex, love, erotic behavior to a new undefinable plateau of pleasure for both. Specially for a guy who loves nipple love. Lactation is the ice cream on the pie. The emotional bonding is subtly beautiful. For me, it is the best of the best.

Best Answer

ANR refers to "Adult Nursing Relationship" or erotic lactation. It involves a woman breastfeeding her lover for the purpose of mutual sexual arousal.

Best Answer

think there's breast milk involved somewhere ...

Best Answer

Adult Nursing Relationship - more power to ya'<br />
~ as long as there are not diaper changes involved ~

Best Answer

Adult Nursing Relationship. It's when two people share the intimate and loving connection one gets from suckling on a woman's breasts, either dry or wet. It produces "love" hormones that make both parties feel so close. The Bible refers to it several times as the way to keep men from seeking to commit adultery. Their needs can be fulfilled from a woman's breasts even after menopause. Pretty cool!!

Best Answer

please site where in the bible it states this
Thanks!

Best Answer

I agree with a323109 - try re-word the question or forget you asked it altogether...

Best Answer

It is like an "ATM machine," somewhat redundant, since the "m" means "machine" and the "r" in your phrase means "relationship."

Best Answer

Breast feeding

Best Answer