Rapture82 Rapture82 31-35, F 34 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I wouldn't say anything...just let them grow out of it.

Best Answer

What do you mean there aint no Sanee Clause?

Best Answer

same here ,who says so ??

Best Answer

When they see and dad getting sauced by the 'extra strong' eggnog they made and munching up all the homemade cookies supposedly left for Santa...you might want to let them know then...

Best Answer

lol nice!

Best Answer

A harmless & fun fantasy for children before reality sets in.<br />
Once in school...be prepared to tell them.

Best Answer

I don't think that you ever tell them there is no Santa Claus....I just changed the definition of Santa....to make the spirit of Santa last a life time.

Best Answer

As soon as Santa Claus dies you can break the news to them............. not a moment before.<br />
But before you rush to destroy imagination understand this:<br />
Santa Claus is not a person he is a representation of giving<br />
He is not a belief he is a representation of Pure Love<br />
What is better to teach your children than to teach them it is better to give than to receive? Have you done this?<br />
Most children thing it is all about receiving presents but have you turned it around for them and shown them with word and action that Santa gives expecting nothing in return?

Best Answer

good for you :) liked your story veryyy muchh

Best Answer

I know someone who strung their daughter along till she was 19. The daughter had doubts, but still believed. Personally, I have a problem with this on several levels.

Best Answer

let them find out,and maybe they will always believe,that wpould be a nice thing.

Best Answer

32

Best Answer

no i think its like 42 isn;t ??

Best Answer

Hell they learn that in school before they reach 8.

Best Answer

She'll be 8 soon and she just started asking about it. :)

Best Answer

Hahaha

Best Answer

When they stop loosing their teeth , This way you can tell them about the Tooth Fairy as well

Best Answer

my self i think when macy's stops have the thanks giving parade :)

Best Answer

we never should have left them believe he exist in the first place...

Best Answer

I use to climb onto the roof to see Santa when i was small,they'll work it out in good time. Just keep them off the roof.

Best Answer

Whenever their friends or cousins or siblings already did it for you. Happened 2me my cousin told me and myoldest son is 11 and his cousin who is a year older told him like over a year ago.

Best Answer

usually they find out once they're old enough to realize you don't even have a chimney for santa to climb down lol. At least that's how I figured it out.

Best Answer

The appropriate age is when they tell you. My daughter's 8 and still strongly believes in Santa Claus. My son was around 9 when he figured it out. It didn't harm him.

Best Answer

I would never trick my kid into thinking that santa clause is real...

Best Answer

Right!

Best Answer

If you teach them to think you won't have to tell them. It just becomes a fun game....If you want.

Best Answer

Don't ever tell them they will find out one day, anyway they will tell you

Best Answer