Jayyymz Jayyymz 22-25, M 12 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Suicide

Drowning, poison, pill overdose, hundreds of ways. Rat poison is cheap and effictive, but you would have to consume quite a bit. Won't hurt? Death isn't pain free, no matter how you go. Whining for attention won't get you there any faster either, just sayin.

Best Answer

Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or visit www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Best Answer

Life is hard as hell, there are many people who deliberately try to make your life harder purely for their own entertainment.<br />
We as people encounter cruelty everyday of our lives. Cruel:<br />
.situations<br />
.circumstances<br />
.people etc<br />
And these cruelties make us feel hard done by, knock our self esteem and make us feel crummy enough to consider ending it all.<br />
Believe me, i've been there many times!<br />
But you have to get over it, you have to for your own sake! <br />
I've asked myself this same question so many times, whats the quickest way. I do know what the quickest less painful way is but ask yourself...do you really want to or do you just need a friend?<br />
We all need friends and if you want one i'm here don't listen to ignorant bullies they are not worth the time. You on the contrary are worth your weight in gold...dont give up...please!

Best Answer

Are you planning on doing it? Cuz that is not right

Best Answer

omg, just do it or stop the ****

Best Answer

pm me when u get the best and appropriate answer.. :)

Best Answer

looser stop thinking to commit suicide ........................

Best Answer

loser****** and I might be a loser for thinking about it but live my life and see how u go after u have. I bet you that you would have killed urself 3 yrs ago.

Best Answer

no i will never do that , there is no excuse to commit suicide , life is gift so enjoy it , there are some problems in everyone` life you just have to be strong and positive , its never too late to start a new life , if you are stuck in some situation then pray for yourself but commit suicide , is not the solution for your problems.........be strong

Best Answer

you can't say you would never do that, you don't know that. These are more then just problems, it's something completely UN explainable to someone who hasn't felt the pain of opening there eyes in the morning and knowing they have to live another day! Praying sure hasn't helped me much, i respect god and trust him but he sure haven't helped me at all. It is utterly impossible to be strong anymore, you will never know

Best Answer

the only proper answer is please get help if you're really thinking of suicide.

Best Answer

I tried that, it didnt work. The problems got worse but please if some one has an actual answer for me please answer the question

Best Answer

I tried to with my own family and all they did was laugh and say i was making it up for attention

Best Answer

Am getting so upset with these kind of questions, ask for help on here, say u dont want to live but stop asking for tips

Best Answer

no guns huh... how about blades that will give a quick death? perhaps it would kill me right away, but you say no blood, well that would be strangling [I'm answering just for fun]

Best Answer