Art should challenge us, it should force us to make a choice, I hate looking at a painting and thinking "oh thats nice",Landscapes bore me to death, I would much rather look at a Dali or a Escher than a Gainsborough

Best Answer

Inventions that aren't particularly useful, but are intended to amplify and induce perception.

Best Answer

Art is useful. Be it a painting to a nude figure in Florance.
Though there are some kinds of artthat are utterly crazy. Like the bathroom sculpture... Ugh

Best Answer

In the eye of the beholder, as they say, but some forms mean nothing except to the artist, and I respect that, too. Art as therapy.

Best Answer

Art is the ex<x>pression of self...it can be from love-anger-joy-pain...It is how the artist seesor envisions certain aspects of life and puts it on a canvas- or molds it into a sculpture...I so love art :)

Best Answer

It truly is. I love it too. :) and yes, it comes from many different outlets and in many forms. :) art is everywhere around you. :)

Best Answer

That is so very true :)

Best Answer

:) what kind of art do you do?
I'm an abstract artist. :)

Best Answer

I am more of a poet....but since my grandmother painted beautiful paintings ...I dabble a bit in that too....just not like my poetry....I should really get back into it tho...it is a love of mine...and I like painting/drawing flowers and pottery with flowers and I once did a sketch of JFK...it was beautiful...my mind was just in a certain place when I did JFK....

Best Answer

Sounds amazing. You sound like a very creative person. :)
Oh, poetry? I write poetry too! ^^

Best Answer