beauty to me is not so much is the physical aspect of a person, it is more of what is in a person's heart that makes a person beautiful or ugly.

Best Answer

Do you believe even the ugly still have a part that pertain to them that is still beautiful?

Best Answer

Yes, They could have a long nose and warts for all I care if they have a big heart it's good enough for me...

Best Answer

Sometimes the most ugly people have the most beautiful heart.

Best Answer

right on!!

Best Answer

A sizziling steak fresh off the charcoal grill with sauteed mushrooms and onions, and just the right amount of pink in the center

Best Answer

The family portrait we had done on a family cruise hanging over the fire place

Best Answer

inside personality. Like I'm not so much into looks, i rather see the person behind the eyes :)

Best Answer

don't you see beauty in everything though, I glance all around me and I could appreciate everything for what it is. beauty is appreciation without vice.

Best Answer

yes, but some ppl don't have as much beauty inside them as others. :)

Best Answer

Do you think that it is our responsibility, the ones that recognize and acknowledge that beauty, to extend it to others that don't see it within them?

Best Answer

No, if people don't see the magical power of all the beauty in this world they won't believe it when you try to show them. But I like to think everyone sees it someday...

Best Answer

I think beauty goes hand in hand with love, and because I have been shown a good type of love, I must extend it to those who don't know to possibly better things. ? or idk

Best Answer

In my experience every time I try to show ppl the love and amazing things in this world, they don't understand. But good luck with trying to show people, maybe my friends and family will never understand.

Best Answer

haha by you being yourself I'm sure you already have :)

Best Answer

lol, I wish... :)

Best Answer

The right half of your picture!

Best Answer