I'm confused by this.
notjustme notjustme 46-50, M 9 Answers Jun 13 in Politics

Children are told the US will not deport them. Will let them stay and become citizens. Its related to the actions of President Obama. His dreamers act made INS stop deporting teens and children from the US. According to our laws, these children will not be deported either.<br />
60,000 children this year is the estimate. We knew they were coming months ago. We did NOTHING to stop or deter this. <br />
President has ask for 2 billion, yes billion. Each of these children and some adults, will have a lawyer paid for by the US gov. Will get welfare benefits including emergency cash to live. <br />
As an idea of this shock on the US, 60K children is more than many of the AZ county populations.

Best Answer

Where are the parents? Are they letting their kids travel hundred of miles alone?

Best Answer

some are on the other side watching. Some adults travel with the group. Many are just part of the group, bigger kids help them. Lot of abuse and some do not make it here. not hearing about that part of the story. This morning CNN reported parents came with some kids and never crossed.

Best Answer

And I'm sure each and everyone of these 60,000 kids will grow up to be outstanding, hard working, positive individuals who will contribute to society at least 10 fold of what they will receive upon entering this country ... now THAT would be a worthwhile study ... follow and track these people for the next 10 years and see what becomes of them ... I would not hold my breath on any results that I would call awe inspiring

Best Answer

"Shock and awe" corruption style.

Best Answer

Thanks. What about the countries involved? deals had to be made. Mexico is tough on illegals in their country, now all of a sudden they are allowing them to pass?

Best Answer

Midnight, how many American-born people grow up to be outstanding, hard working, positive individuals who contribute to society? Please. If we educate a single child who goes on to cure cancer or harness clean energy, won't it have been worth it?

Best Answer

How many of these kids might turn to crime? Or even worst. Is it worth it?

Best Answer

It's a refugee problem in the making being allowed by the most corrupt person to ever occupy the Oval Office. It is a blatant well orchestrated effort to overwhelm the system. I suggest you read the book rules for radicals if you haven't already done so.<br />
This latest stunt by the "pretender in charge" has gotten me literally ill. The dream act has sounded the horn loud and clear, send anybody and everybody across the border, we will offer no resistance. <br />
This is indeed the tipping point in American history. The rule of law and the US Constitution means absolutely nothing to the people in charge or the vast majority of today's American populace. It is indeed a dark day and a sad time in American history.

Best Answer

Hope and Change

Best Answer

It's a new way to get into the United States illegally ... send the kids in first for "medical care"... The United States says can't have all these "orphans" here so here comes the rest of the family after awhile

Best Answer

(Central America ).....Freedom....!!!

Best Answer

They have watch too many Hollywood productions.

Best Answer

Escaping World Cup soccer thugs?

Best Answer