FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay 22-25 12 Answers Sep 19, 2011

To my mind,,,,,

The best is to be in a loving mutual relationship.

The next best is to be happily living life single but with trusting friendships.

Best Answer

That would depend on who you are in a relationship with.

Best Answer

I was single for 30 yr's. and had one hell of a lot of fun along the way. I've had my share of gf's, but still I was always lonely.

I have been married now for going on 22yr's. and not once have I felt the kind of deep lonelyness that I felt before being married.

The hard part is finding some one that loves you as much as you love them.

Best Answer

It is better to be single than to be with someone cruel.

Best Answer

Ive been single for about a year now , this after being with the same woman for six years. With my personality, unless im with a woman really deeply truely like.. then I would rather be single... for now anyway. I know I will want to eventually be in a real and meaningful realationship but im not fully ready to commit to one anyway so for now im just kinda hangin out lol

Best Answer

All my friends want my single life, and I can see why.

Best Answer

To be your-self and be in a relationship.

Best Answer

ha ha..tricky question.. m still workin on it.. when m single.. i want my love to be around!! ..n when m in relation.. i feel like to break free!!

so i think..have relation.. with no commitment.. have fun, but be free, let be free!!

Best Answer

I think its easier to be single! I just dont see the use of having a relationship because I always seem to get my heart broken! I am done! Its just too much for me!

Best Answer

Idealistically, you don't lose your sense of self in a relationship, i want both!

Best Answer

depends on yur state of mind at the moment......mines fluctuatin .........so i have no idea ;-)

Best Answer