I loved being single but I love being with my man even more. We're not married (in the eyes of the law anyway) but we've been together for over 13 years now and have a beautiful daughter.<br />
There is a pre-conceived notion out there that marriage is the end of life, lol, but this is so not the case. I think too many people settle down too soon into a relationship, get married and have children before they really 'know' each other. If you're meant to be, what's the rush? ;o) That's just my little rant.

Best Answer

i know many couple have good relationship but if someone doesn't want to have kids, should he get married?

Best Answer

As long as both partners want or don't want the same things, then yes. Marriage isn't about children. Children are the product of a marriage or long term partnership.

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

being singal:P

Best Answer

me too.

Best Answer

Out of the two,I love sharing my life with the right person and still keep my last name.

Best Answer

i'd love to follow in the same way

Best Answer

50/50 in love

Best Answer

lol your answer is complicated.

Best Answer

I have been Maried most of my life now I am Single so I am gonna say single...Now he can pick up his own crap...lol

Best Answer

how was your experience in marriage?

Best Answer

It was good and bad till it got worse I am glad to be out of it Now I am to old to worry about it I guess no one knocking down my door these days guess I waited to long to start over huh

Best Answer