salazar22 salazar22 18-21, M 14 Answers Mar 10, 2011

Retired Army officer. One service is not more prestigious than another. Each branch has their own specialties and traditions. The Air Force was derived from the WW II Army Air Corp and as such there is a closer comradely with them. It really depends on what kind of job skills you want to learn . You should keep in mind that the services train you for their own benefit and many jobs are not transferable to the civilian sector. Is the Air Force "safer"? Probably unless you are a pilot. Even if you are not in the combat arms, combat support and combat service support troops can find themselves in harms way. If you have any real questions, I would speak to an Army and Air Force recruiting NCO.

Best Answer

ARMY.. that makes you feel proud.. the rank, hard work everything..

Best Answer

The Air Force is harder to get into and more prestigious, I feel. The Army will take anyone that can just pass the physical requirement.

Best Answer

Air Force from what ive heard.

Best Answer

NEITHER! Don't sell your soul.

Best Answer

Go Air Force.

Best Answer

Airforce. A bit safer but still dangerous. Your more likly to get hit by a nuke and not shot fulla led.

Best Answer

haha dat might b true :)

Best Answer

UGNLT has it right. Between those choices I would stick with the AF. You are much less likely to be handed a rifle and used as a lead catcher in the AF compared to the Army.

Best Answer

neither.....that's for momma boys.....be a real man and join the marines

Best Answer

i have thought bout it but my uncle was in there n he wants me to go somewhere besides the marines

Best Answer