When I was a kid, I had this set ideal about what an adult should be like. They were supposed to wear a tie, go to work, have a family, and other normal things like that. Obviously that ideal has been shaken up, stretched, banged against the wall, and distorted. I now see adults as large children, changed by time and experience but still exhibiting old habits. Well according to my father, I'm completely capable of handling myself and I'm just lazy or not motivated enough. According to my mother, I need more guidance and monitoring (but she has never lived with me and I only see her on occasion). I've held two paying jobs since I graduated high school in 2011, volunteered at least 100 hours since then, completed a three semesters of community college (I'm working on my general ed before transferring), and I don't get into trouble. I believe that's pretty adult, maybe its because I stay quiet and don't parade around shouting out my conquests that makes them unrecognized.
toohonestforowngood toohonestforowngood 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Hobbies

Sheeple herding and breeding.

Best Answer

Adult behavior is taking full responsibility for one's own actions and decisions, and doing whatever it takes to keep a roof over one's head and meet responsibilities to whatever dependents one has.

Best Answer

Texting and obsessing over celebrities.

Best Answer

Crosswords and Taxes

Best Answer

i am sure you don't want me to say it

Best Answer