User2mame User2mame 26-30 8 Answers Jul 16, 2012

The last 5 years of my life

Best Answer

Going to war.

Best Answer

My first nervous breakdown at 17 after the death of a member of the family, whom was the one who abused me for 16 years of my life.

Best Answer

Having Homeland Security drive a humvie through my fence, pull myself, my husband, and my brother outside, throw a flash bomb into my home, have my house torn up, my animals traumitized, being held for hours without being told the reason for the whole thing.

Best Answer

Will you accept "childhood" as an answer, or doesn't that apply since I'm still passing through it.

A specific event, however, would be the assault at school two months ago which has drastically wrecked my life.

Best Answer

can't decide between crashing head on into an 18 wheeler at a combined speed of 130 mph with 3 more cars crashing into me on the expressway . . . .or my suicide attempt slashing both my main neck arteries and being helicoptered for titanium stiints to hold em back together due to mental illness break down caused by schizotypal personality disorder when I thought the people in the basement were going to do it anyway . . .

Best Answer

Almost falling of stone mountain, it's in georgia. One part is extremely steep, and below is a lake. I was leaning over on the crappy fence which cracked and then I flipped over and grabbed onto the railing then my friend rushed over and pulled me up, it was so freaky knowing you have like 680 feet if nothing below, and if I did fall I would've smashed into the lake and died on impact.

Best Answer