maliklucky maliklucky 26-30, M 11 Answers Jun 15, 2012

marriage is the vow, the commitment, to love and stay with each other till death.

It is also the legal act of public saying-so.

Best Answer

You can't just end-it in a marriage, whereas, you can simply leave a relationship. You'll pay a steep penalty for simply ending a marriage.

Best Answer

I think only difference between that relationships are a piece of written paper .. If u consider them seriously

Best Answer

Nope. Marriage is actually a legally binding document (you pay a fee to register/own) that you will be penalized for breaking. Ask anyone who has divorced. Whether amicable or not, someone always pays a heavier price for ending a marriage. Which is why people need to be really aware of their significant other before actually finalizing a relationship into a marriage.

Best Answer

a lifelong commitment :D

Best Answer

I thought bf and gf also commit for long time :) then can go deeper in love :p

Best Answer

i guess marriage is a public declaration of commitment :D where bf and gf is implied?

Best Answer

the depth of commitment.

Best Answer

Nothing. Except the girl might choose to change her last name and it's much harder and more expensive to leave if things don't work out. My husband and I lived together for 4.5 yrs before getting married. Nothing at all has changed except my last name and the rings we have on our fingers. It's a choice, something we decided to do. But we'd still be where we are now had we not married. It doesn't change a relationships meaning or mean anything unless the two people choose to attach other meaning to it outside of a legal agreement.

Best Answer

the marriage is legalizing ur status in front of ur goverment as gf and bf

Best Answer

Some people feel like being married is the next step after a relationship shows durability. My mom has been with her boyfriend for ten years and they prefer not to get married. They bot had their marriages end and had their hearts broken and they feel like they should just keep things the way it is. There are a lot of other things that come into a marraige. If something happens to a boyfriend or girlfriend there is no authority to have a say in the treatment of the other even if you are the person they share their life with. A marriage gives you more rights.

Best Answer