I think I like Chasing Amy best.

Best Answer

I love Kevin Smith's work. I think Dogma is my favorite. Outstanding cast, brilliant humor. Classic.

Best Answer

Clerks first and foremost other wise you really can't see the full humor of the other flicks. Clerks really sets you up for Chasing Amy and Mall rats, which I know Mall Rats wasn't loved at the time, but now it's a classic in my book, however Dogma is better then Mall Rats. and with out all of these first movies you really don't understand how funny Jay and Silent Bob strike back really is....Forgive me, I just went to the lonely geek zone, my husband pulled four tours in Iraq, I had alot of time on my hands...

Best Answer

it's a tossup between clerks and chasing amy. i especially enjoy the cross referencing of characters between the two.

Best Answer

Clerks, although Dogma was pretty cool, too.

Best Answer

Clerks was great at the time. All of his scripts let each of his characters speak for him, not as individually developed characters. <br />
Everyone's verbose diatribes and monologues sound like its all coming from the same voice...too obvious. <br />
I watch the movies, laugh, enjoy them, but they don't warrant viewing over again like many classics do.

Best Answer

I think Clerks is the best, but all of them were pretty good. I was a bit disappointed in Zak and Miri though.

Best Answer

Chasing Amy is right up there, but I really love Dogma too.

Best Answer