BlueCedarTree BlueCedarTree 46-50 6 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Hobbies

Well, all women are different (as are all people), so a friendship between one pair of women may be totally different from a friendship between another pair. Not very helpful, I know.

Best Answer

I like your answer.I was feeling too different when I wrote the question. There is a pain being trans socially like everybody else has, except as trans a person is different in a way that it is hard to get away from.

Best Answer

I do not have many close relationships with women or men. My extended local family has been invaluable, but as for hanging out I try to remain open to random friendships, simple smiles to spread some love, and sharing friendship in the form of daily interactions, with anyone. There is a lot to be said for close-knit buds who meet up regularly, but for me it's easier to remain true to my journey and preferences by limiting my hang-out circle.

Best Answer

Thanks, that helps. I enjoy those connections too.

Best Answer

A best friend is a best friend, it feels the same, someone who 'gets' you, makes you laugh and likes it when you both get crazy and get into trouble.<br />
Woman/woman Man/woman/ Man/man.. person/person. All feels the same.

Best Answer

I don't think it is all the same, at least between woman and between men, or even between opposite genders. I do agee there is a commen element of understanding each other.

Best Answer