AwakingDreamWalker AwakingDreamWalker 22-25, M 16 Answers Oct 14, 2010

He is my EVERYTHING. I could not imagine going back to the life that I had before I met and fell in love with Jesus Christ-God spirtually opened my eyes, He's healed me, poured his love out on me, shown me many miracles, changed me completely, etc. etc. I could go on and on....and the best is yet to come because I know that when Judgment Day comes, I will be with Him in Heaven because Jesus paid the price for my sins. I am so thankful that He chose me to save!!

Best Answer

A figment of man's collective imagination.<br />
Response:<br />
What you have written has nothing to do with god and everything to do with man. <br />
Morality is a series of beliefs that man has come to believe is right.<br />
God has nothing to do with it.<br />
God was created in man's image as a way of fulfilling man's desire that there be something greater than himself because of man's imperfection.

Best Answer

do you believe in the basic morality of what the 10 commandments stand for ? do you believe in the moralities of Buddah ? or jesus christ for that matter ?

Best Answer

No one can say for certain and that is why it's called "faith"

Best Answer

Hi leyna2007.As Muslim i believe in one, unique, incomparable God, Who has no son nor partner, and that none has the right to be worshipped but Him alone. He is the true God, and every other deity is false. He has the most magnificent names and sublime perfect attributes. No one shares His divinity, nor His attributes. In the Quran, God describes Himself:( Say, “He is God, the One. God, to Whom the creatures turn for their needs. He begets not, nor was He begotten, and there is none like Him.” (Quran, 112:1-4).No one has the right to be invoked, supplicated, prayed to, or shown any act of worship, but God alone.<br />
God alone is the Almighty, the Creator, the Sovereign, and the Sustainer of everything in the whole universe. He manages all affairs. He stands in need of none of His creatures, and all His creatures depend on Him for all that they need. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing, and the All-Knowing. <br />
In a perfect manner, His knowledge encompasses all things, the open and the secret, and the public and the private. He knows what has happened, what will happen, and how it will happen. No affair occurs in the whole world except by His will. Whatever He wills is, and whatever He does not will is not and will never be. His will is above the will of all the creatures. He has power over all things, and He is able to do everything. He is the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and the Most Beneficent. ....

Best Answer

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. <br />
Frank Lloyd Wright <br />
I think that you can do without religion but you can't do without knowing who you are, and for me knowing that I am a good person that has a good heart is enough. I think if I can imagine a god approving of my behaviors then I am going in the right direction. Everyone has their own concept of God and interprets what they know in different ways, religion is good for fellowship and sharing faith but I find God more when I am alone and at peace with the world around me.

Best Answer

in concept the glue that holds it all together<br />
in reality the soul is god,right?<br />
take it from there

Best Answer

Part of me.

Best Answer

The source of all that ever was, is, or will be.

Best Answer

A mystery.

Best Answer

God is my fifth element, <br />
my soul (to use global human terminology), <br />
the part not given to me via my parents dna.

Best Answer

What if you're atheist? If you admit to something, isn't that sort of contradictory? Hmmm... tough question.

Best Answer

The opium of the masses, to steal a phrase

Best Answer

have you ever had a spiritual experience ? have you ever been close to death ? how do you know ?

Best Answer