FLOURIDE is put into the water to keep people docile- there is NO tooth saving effect- a Dentist said that it's not on your teeth LONG enough for the flouride to be a dental cavity preventer! It is listed as a highly TOXIC chemical- children in countries where there is NO flouride have the SAME rate of cavities as places that FLOURIDATE the water!!!
Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 12 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Food

You need to do a little bit more research. Fluoride at it's worst can cause serious dental fluorosis and has absolutely nothing to do with mental health. These people who do shooting sprees in public are messed up for sure, but not at all because of fluoride.

Best Answer

I think YOU need to do more research FLOURIDE is put into the water to keep people docile- there is NO tooth saving effect- a Dentist said that it's not on your teeth LONG enough for the flouride to be a dental cavity preventer! It is listed as a highly TOXIC chemical- children in countries where there is NO flouride have the SAME rate of cavities as places that FLOURIDATE the water!!!

Best Answer

Please show me some evidence, such as scientific or media articles, identifying that fluoride is put in water to keep people docile. I do, however, agree that it is toxic for children to ingest high amounts of fluoride in their toothpaste or drinking water.

Best Answer

the evidence is all over the internet-look it up yourself i'm not your teacher

Best Answer

I have, in fact, done research on this. In fact, I am taking an entire chemistry class on toxins in the aquatic environment in which we learned that the only reason water fluoridation is controversial is because the general public does not know if it is effective in preventing dental cavities or not (answer: it is). Please do not patronize me and insult my intelligence by being lazy and disregarding facts because you're "not [my] teacher." That is not a valid reply to my request for you to provide evidence proving your facts. The onus is on you to back up your claim. Let me tell you this: Hearsay does not count as research

Best Answer

What do you expect when we have a screwed up mental health care situation in this country...a country obsessed with guns since the beginning of it all...and where parents are often disconnected from their children...and teachers don't have the time or resources to keep track of every problem person. We're all pretty self-absorbed and don't do much to fix what's going on with those around us...or even notice, at times. Plus, we turn a blind eye to bullying, homelessness, substance abuse. There are so many reasons...but the ability to buy guns here so very easily, for so many decades? Well, that's the ultimate problem, IMHO.

Best Answer

Some minerals can block the absorption of other minerals, I have read that fluoride can block iodine absorption and mess up the thyroid function which has been associated with higher rates of bipolar disorder. I have wondered if the rate of bipolar in part is because of the fluoride added to water.

Best Answer

thank you, finally someone on here with some sense.

Best Answer

I think its a rise in desperation.

Best Answer

Interesting theory. Batshit crazy, but interesting.

Best Answer

guns don't kill people..fluoride does?

Best Answer

flouride doesn't kill people- i'm asking if it might trigger some people.

Best Answer

lol normal is a funny word were only as good as society lets us be if we lived in different times we could possibly be cannibals or willingly take part in mass sacrifices, theres no such thing as normal if anything flouride makes us more docile and unfocused, dont humanize a savage by saying things lik he cames from a good school or he was depressed

Best Answer

there's no correlation between fluoride and the neurochemical receptors in the brain that are responsible for personality disorders.

Best Answer

tell that to the people who have done studies on it and WHY it's in out water system! It doesn't prevent cavaties- that's what we are TOLD it is in there for- so what's it REALLY in there for???

Best Answer

I've never seen a single study published that's linked fluoride with dopamine or seratonin, the two main neurotransmitters that are responsible for most if not all psychological conditions and I would challenge you to find any. Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral, that can even be found in both sea and fresh water sources naturally in some places at higher concentrations than what's what's even put in the water supply. Indeed there's many places in the world where people drink water with higher concentrations of the stuff who aren't any less brain dead.

Best Answer

all you have to do is look in the search engine for the dangers of flouride

Best Answer

there isn't a single result showing up linking mental health with fluoride...

Best Answer

Isn't Flouride a by product of nuclear waste? Mmmmmmm. Tasty.

Best Answer

yeah and it's put in the water to keep the people docile- what if it has the opposite effect on some?? There is a med that for 90% take it it makes them sleepy- I take it and I can't sleep and my heart races plus nervous and it's supposed to get rid of nerves!!!

Best Answer

I totally believe. They put chemicals in our food, everything. It is so hard to eat right and all. It is worse than most even know.

Best Answer

it's getting harder and harder to eat healthy things- they don't even have to lable GMO foods. I think we will have to grow our own foods soon to be sure they are safe-

Best Answer

LOL. I am so totally with you. If I won the lottery, I would so totally be gone. Off the grid. No one would ever hear from me again.

Best Answer

same here-

Best Answer

Remove guns from society and they won't be able to do it.

Best Answer

that's not my point- guns don't kill people people kill people. my POINT was whats causing it

Best Answer

Ready availability of a means to do it probably mixed in with some anger against society. Yes people kill people, but take away their guns and they can no longer use guns to do it.

Best Answer

we are in a bigger danger without the freedom to bear arms

Best Answer

The crime statistics in countries which don't allow general firearm ownership don't support that view but I do understand people want to retain their current right to bear arms in America.

Best Answer

NOT TRUE, it was just on the news that there are countries that have waaay more guns than us ppl do and their crime rate is lower- almost nothing with guns

Best Answer