the pain will fade in time, but the happy memories will stay strong. only time eases grief.

Best Answer

There is none. Just be a good listener. Very sweet of you to want to help but death is something each of us have to deal with on our own.

Best Answer

There really are no right words to say, whatever you do please be there for them. Often people will avoid those grieving because they do not know what to say.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm going to be there, going into his town tomorrow and staying the week with him so he's not alone. Thank you for reminding me that's the right move to make.

Best Answer

No problem, just take your lead from your friend. There was a child murder here sadly in the news. The mother actually spoke about that, how people she had known for years, crossed the street to avoid her. She understood, her grief was so much, they really did not know what to say, so sadly avoided her for fear of saying the "wrong" thing.

Best Answer

It's my brother who I'm going to see, I'm all he has that is able to see him the rest of our family is too far away, I'm only states away. His best friend took his own life two days ago, and he was only 23 years old. I wish I could make it easier on my brother, make sense of what is unjustifiable. That's too bad that woman who people avoided, for people who knew her for years should have done the right thing and at least made light conversation.

Best Answer

Oh it was a horrific case, all over the papers. People sadly do behave that way. Really sorry for your brother and his loss. I was someone who tried to take my life, only thing I can say is that I was not thinking about the pain I would be causing those I left behind, just in too much emotional pain myself at the time. 23 is very young to think that is your only option. Great you can be with him, still early days so guessing he is still in shock.

Best Answer