mpmg mpmg 26-30 7 Answers Nov 21, 2011

The best idea is nothing in excess, you need a balanced diet, in that you don't cut out all fat, cause your body does need some, and you don't cut out all meat, if you don't subsitute it for another form of protein. That and keep active :)

Best Answer

Moderation and variety, yes, good. What do you think about the bacon and egg breakfast every morning, healthy?

Best Answer

For me i couldn't handle it, its too much oil and fat for my body to handle first thing in the mornings. But each to their own.

Best Answer

I used to be disgusted by the smell of this food in the morning, but after months of living with people who eat this way, I gave it a try, and now some days I do have the bacon and egg, but now I'm having yougrt and cereal... My favourite kind of breakfast is fruit shakes, but that's more for the summer..

Best Answer

I can't stomach the smell either, I can just about manage a breakfast like that on a Saturday morning, but every other day it has to be cereal or toast. As long as you don't over do something you'll be fine :)

Best Answer

Healthy for me: I am naturaly thin and muscular and fairly active, so I tend to eat a high fat, high protein diet. .

Best Answer

If you don't eat enough of certain fats, you start looking like a celebrity, a dried out bag of bones at 30. But still, it's best to limit the amounts to avoid becoming overweight or worse, clogging up you circulatory system.

Best Answer