Lads and gents, I reveal that Hell is the Norse goddess of the underworld that carries the souls of fallen heroes to a realm where there is always fire to keep them warm.
Anonimus2 Anonimus2 18-21, F 11 Answers Jan 3 in Community

If you just want to ask questions of Christians, go to a Christian website.

Best Answer

Hel is the Norse Goddess of the underworld. One l only.

Best Answer

Hell is a place where the presence of God is absent. it's a place of continual torment and death that never ends. Even though, the soul never dies, it live in death because of the absence of God. The worm never dies and the fire is not quenched. Those who are sent there by their own choice regret the decisions they've made to go there with constant weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Best Answer

you'd probably like the book "23 Minutes In Hell" good book, short

Best Answer

Thank you, I'll read it sometime.

Best Answer

It's when you start thinking.

Best Answer

Funny, but I want a serious answer. Thanks though.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Forget the heat. Just imagine the worst things possible. Some people are stupid, they think they can go to hell together. Hell is not a place that you can "make it through if you are witty".<br />
It's the coldest place ever because there's no love

Best Answer

Hell is the absence of the presence of God.<br />
The idea is upon judgment of your soul, you will get a taste of the job of being in the presence of God. It will be so wonderful, that taking that presence away IS hell. <br />
Or that's what they taught us in school.

Best Answer

It depends on where you're from. We all grow up believing that it's a hot firey place where people go after they die when they are bad. But I've recently learned that the place Gehenna that was discussed in the bible was an actual firey pit where they threw the bodies of criminals and unknowns when they died (or were executed). So when you hear them talking about how Jesus didn't go to Gehenna, its because he was placed in a borrowed tomb instead. Otherwise his body would've been thrown in the firey pit after he was crucified. <br />
Thats just what I've heard.

Best Answer

America under our the clown in the oval office

Best Answer

Funny, but I want to hear what Christians say. Thanks for the answer though.

Best Answer

Well, as damn near everyone on here knows, I'm a conservative, Christian southern Republican. Glad I could be of assistance to you.

Best Answer

Really, then give me a long description of what it is.

Best Answer

Anonimus2. If you're really wanting to know what hell is like, there is a book out from several yrs back entitled "23 Minutes In Hell" Google it, read about it or go read it. Short book.

Best Answer

then you must have been a very bad Christian for God to punish you like this... If that's what you think hell is.

Best Answer

Nope, I am not Christian, but until I get at least one answer from a believer, I will not reveal it's original meaning.

Best Answer

Nah. BAD things DO happen to good people you know.

Best Answer

ALL true Christians know and realize this, that bad things happen to good people.

Best Answer

Yes. Ignorance happens to good people.

Best Answer

EVERYONE on the planet is ignorant of things. Ignorance means simply not having knowledge of something. Even the smartest people do not have knowledge of everything. So YES, technically what you said is correct, good people are ignorant. So too are dumb people, bad people, smart people etc...

Best Answer

ig·no·rant
ˈignərənt/Submit
adjective
1.
lacking knowledge or awareness in general

Best Answer

Some more than others. WAAAAYYYYY more.

Best Answer

Absolutely! All democrats for starters. All folks who use drugs (smoking is drug use too), all folks who are lazy, fat, don't exercise regularly, don't get the proper rest, those who want and try to keep up with the Joneses, those who want without doing, those who don't read to their children, talk to them, play with them and let them know they are important and cared for, those who don't continually learn (not just schooling although I'm a big fan of it, only a college grad though).

Best Answer